We tend to talk about costumes and attacks, but as far as the Kamen Riders themselves go, who are the ones that you like the least? Which one(s) do you cringe at seeing due to them being annoying, rude, pompous, or so on?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Kiriya. End of story. Everyone else, I can live with.

This thread will go over well...

Why, because of personal opinions? How about instead of thinking of topics in the eyes of a flamer, you look at the possibilities of conversation?

Two of my least favorite Kamen Riders have always been Den-O and Decade. Den-O, to me, is far too obnoxious in every form, and a spineless wimp as a human. Hell, he's Japan's Jason Biggs in that there is a difference between being nice and being a total pushover. As well, the way the character constantly overshadows everyone else, even other Riders, has always irritated me.

Decade is pompous in a way that gets on my nerves. Kabuto, while sometimes out of hand, always had that more calm personality to go with his ego, and the show normally injected humor into his character. Decade is just a whiny little boy that happens to have awesome powers, but doesn't feel deserving of them. I especially dislike when he rants on why he NEEDS to do what he does, because they always come off as unbelievably self righteous, despite the character's absolute dickery to those that are supposed to be his friends. Even after the Kamen Rider Black story arc, I never at any point felt that Decade actually cared for anyone else other than in forced events.

Lurker
Why, because of personal opinions? How about instead of thinking of topics in the eyes of a flamer, you look at the possibilities of conversation?

Two of my least favorite Kamen Riders have always been Den-O and Decade. Den-O, to me, is far too obnoxious in every form, and a spineless wimp as a human. Hell, he's Japan's Jason Biggs in that there is a difference between being nice and being a total pushover. As well, the way the character constantly overshadows everyone else, even other Riders, has always irritated me.

Decade is pompous in a way that gets on my nerves. Kabuto, while sometimes out of hand, always had that more calm personality to go with his ego, and the show normally injected humor into his character. Decade is just a whiny little boy that happens to have awesome powers, but doesn't feel deserving of them. I especially dislike when he rants on why he NEEDS to do what he does, because they always come off as unbelievably self righteous, despite the character's absolute dickery to those that are supposed to be his friends. Even after the Kamen Rider Black story arc, I never at any point felt that Decade actually cared for anyone else other than in forced events.

It's the way you phrased, "least favorite". Kusaka is one of the biggest a$$holes in the KR franchise, but he's one of my favorite character because of his personality.

I tend to compare Tsukasa with Tendou as well, except that I side with Tsukasa because, simply because he's not needlessly arrogant.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I dislike arrogant characters (Otoya, Nago, Tsukasa, Tendou, Yuuto, Hajime) and emo-kids (Taiga, Wataru.) I make an exception for liking Kusaka and the Hoppers because they were not heroes and were not presented as such. If I had to pick an overall least favourite Rider, it would be Nago

Lurker
I actually like Decade quite a lot. I guess it's just that he's a believable character in a way. Someone pushed to the end and have nothing left, he's not perfect, egotistic and self-righteous, if the writers could only had developed his personality more than "Return to square one on next arc, lolz" then he could had been a better character.

Since this is based on personality, I guess my vote for my least favorite riders would be Kusaka.