HEROW
Not sure if this has been posted before:

282784_583722284988779_1977891915_n.jpg

I just wish they could've went with a different color scheme for Hyper Beast and they could have retooled the head design even more to make it menacing. Infinity Wizard is purely majestic, I'm loving it.

min snopp är gul
Beast Hyper is going for the Egyptian Sphinx and pharaoh theme, so I understand why they'd go for blue and gold. Looks alright, I just hope the things on his arms won't be distracting in the fights.

Also, the weapon is romanized as Axcalibur, without the E.

I don't do sense
Sounds that Axecalibur makes:
High touch! Ki-ra-ki-ra! (Sparkle-sparkle)
Turn on! Shining Strike!

Hyper Beast:
Hy-hy-hy Hyper! Go!
Release! Magnum Strike!

White Wizard Driver
Instead of Chou ii ne. Kick Strike. Saikou it's: Yes. Kick Strike. Understand?
Instead of Please it's Now except for when White Wizard uses Haruto's Style Rings.
Flame becomes Volcano, Go!
Water becomes Hydro.
Hurricane becomes Tempest.
Land becomes Horizon.

White Garuda is a separate toy with its own ring.
That leaves about 16-18 spell sounds in Wizard Driver that haven't been made into rings yet.

No Fear, No Pain.
Hyper Beast is loud, gaudy, screams of Meteor Storm, has Super-1's cowboy arm tassels, a Dragon Ranger style shield, and a gun to boot.

I Love It. I really do. The more I look at it the more appealing it becomes. I probably would have prefered something more...ancient looking, but depending on how the story goes the "modernization" will probably be for good reason. Really looking forward to seeing how we went from ancient warrior to modern day cowboy. I eat stuff like that up. Of course I am probably getting ahead of myself since Deca-End says he is base don a sphinx. I do that too...

Infinity Style. Good God....Inifinty Style. It is so simple, yet so beautiful. I...I think I want to hug the suit designer for this show. It is just another extension of the normal suits but it does so many things right.

What's in my hand? That Wizard design you love so much. Look again.The Wizard is now Diamonds!

Wizard's driver is polite. White Wizard's is commanding...or is it demanding. Really like that the element rings use different words and makes me wonder (hope) White Wizard gets more fight scenes. Anyone know what his own Henshin ring says yet?

[hide]
That sliver...that stance...
Go-bus-stag.jpg

He's come back to me...
[/hide]

I am so happy for you Masta...I really am.

Last edited:
A simple passerby...
All of this is looking... promising...

But still, the thing the show always forgets. This is a Kamen RIDER series. I'd need to see how Infinity Styles look on his bike, then I can judge. If a final form doesn't suit the bike it's on, then it's a miss cause that's just messy.

He looks too... majestic to be riding a bike.

I don't do sense
Wizard's driver is polite. White Wizard's is commanding...or is it demanding. Really like that the element rings use different words and makes me wonder (hope) White Wizard gets more fight scenes. Anyone know what his own Henshin ring says yet?
Simply "Change".
I assume he's going to become an actual character since he has a Driver On ring which serves no purpose outside of the show.

No Fear, No Pain.
Simply "Change".
I assume he's going to become an actual character since he has a Driver On ring which serves no purpose outside of the show.

Really? What a jack wagon; he doesn't even tell his phantom what element he wants. Just: Change, Now. Does make me really curious about the sort of character he will be in series.

Also I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed this out yet, but I noticed it and I'm not sure if it is really anything to think about or not. Still here it goes.

Haruto's rings are the same color as White Wizard's face and transformation ring.

White Wizard's spell rings are the same color as Wiseman's "crystal parts".

Wiseman produces colored stones that match up to Wizard's forms.

See a circle here or part of one at least?

Last edited:
Wow, Infinity Wizard is really majestic here. Can't wait to see it in action and in Figurarts. Now hoping if the final form has its own personal bike form like Ryuki Survive.

Beast Hyper. My reaction to it is the same as the first time I saw Meteor's upgrade. Wtf is this? I can tolerate the gold scheme since it is supposed to represent a lion/ sphinx, but why blue? why Toei?

1 good thing I see on Beast Hyper is the shield armor that strangely similar to DragonRanger and the thing on his hand that approved why White Wizard calls him an archetype wizard.