The new Tendou Souji
I liked Meteor Storm. :V

That said, I do like Beast Hyper..... aside from the head. The blue lines are kinda dumb.
Also, did Haruto walk into a white paint factory?

Welcome
I like both the forms.I'm a terrible person, right?

We should hopefully be getting better scans soon.

Ore, Sanjou!
I think Beast Hyper looks pretty cool. the armor is interesing, kinda makes him look like he's a character from a Fire Emblem game

not sure how I feel about Infinity Style. seems like it's light-based with diamond color to it, and since diamond is very close to just being clear, it doesn't draw much attention to itself. I was kinda hoping it'd have different sections colored red, blue, green, and yellow, seeing as how the AxeCalibur has those 4 colors of light

also, I noticed a couple of weird things about the White Wizard Driver. first off, it seems that even with his belt being released, he's still not being treated as a rider, since the toy writes White Wizard in japanese as "Shiroi Mahoutsukai" instead of using katakana, and secondly, it seems that his belt uses different names for Wizard's rings, as apparently it reads the Flame Ring as "Volcano"

Professional Chef and Entertainer
the only problem i have with infinity is the usage of the light blue on the form. i get it's suppose to be a diamond but i would have rather have it replaced with white or something.

wizin.jpg
That sliver...that stance...
Go-bus-stag.jpg

He's come back to me...

I don't do sense
Kamen Riders were supposed to be bugs after all!

Anyway, White Wizard's driver casts new spells using Haruto's transformation and finisher rings huh. What are the chances THAT is going to be used in the show. Probably as much as Barizun Sword. I hate when interesting gimmicks like that are overlooked.

Oooo opinion time.

Hyper Beast is...jarring. Maybe I wouldn't even be bothered by the colors if there were just something to bring it all together. It feels like it's all over the place and it's going to be hard to get over that.

Infinity Wizard I'm happy enough with. It has enough subtle details to look imposing enough but I understand where it's coming from and I like how it's doing it. I'm hoping that in show he has a subtle prism effect on his armor to bring it all together.

I think I disagree with a lot of you guys. I like a single color scheme brining it all together (with a few exceptions of course) over than over the top color combinations.