The new Tendou Souji
Ok yeah, on close-up, the head is the only thing I dislike on Beast Hyper; it's just the blue stripes that kinda ruin it for me.

Aronbafon
Apolgies if these have been posted before. found them on YAJ
whitew.jpg

I don't know what it is, but the sharp 'nails' on this Driver. It really strengthens my theory of White Wizard and Wiseman being two sides of the same coin :sly:

A simple passerby...
I don't think White Wizard and Wiseman are the same, I mean I think it's pretty clear by each character's response to seeing Beast.

Wiseman calls him an Ancient Wizard. White Wizard refers to him as an Archetype Wizard. It's clear that they are probably different since each encounter with Beast got them both a different reaction.

I don't want to dismiss the connection between them though. Perhaps, its the same situation with Koyomi. His Phantom might as well be Wiseman, and he might be an empty doll at this point, relying on his own magical abilities to sustain his life. They both share the "lunar" and "moon" theme though.

Infinity style looks great, however I wonder if he is going to get an Infinity Dragon form as well, also in the movie version for the show I wonder if they would have Wizard combine with Beast, like they did in Fourze's movie with the debut of Fourze Meteor Fusion States. the combination of the dragon and lion; it would remind of the first Brave series of Exkaiser when King Exkaiser; based on the lion combines with Dragon Jet to become Great Exkaiser.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Infinity looks really cool, just realised it's actually more or less a repaint of the Dragon Forms, but somehow it reminds me of Gaoh. Didn't like Beast Hyper at first but after knowing that it's based on the Egypt and Pharaoh stuff I've accepted it better.

The ring in the movie taisen set is the Miracle Ring.

Gremlin Phantom
66efe9d1gw1e1r59hp3ngj.jpg

Beast Hyper. My reaction to it is the same as the first time I saw Meteor's upgrade. Wtf is this? I can tolerate the gold scheme since it is supposed to represent a lion/ sphinx, but why blue? why Toei?

Because blue and gold are what Toei thinks a sphinx should look like

BeQur3q.jpg

Lurker
Really like Wizard Infinity Style.

Though the head sculpt reminds me a lot of W Xtreme.

A simple passerby...
I'm not understanding how Infinity Styles seems to be a repaint of the Dragon Forms, the chest doesn't have that nasty Dragon design on and his shoulders aren't as bulky. If anything, it seems like it's much easier and slimmer to operate in.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I'm not understanding how Infinity Styles seems to be a repaint of the Dragon Forms, the chest doesn't have that nasty Dragon design on and his shoulders aren't as bulky. If anything, it seems like it's much easier and slimmer to operate in.

The suit is pretty much the same as the dragon forms, with the dragon covered by the silver diamond parts on the chest.