Kamen Rider W THE MOVIE 3D?

I thought Eternal was posses by Urataros at first, but the suit doesn't look as good as Double or Accel.

if that were the case, then he'd have vibrant blue eyes, since Imagin possession also causes peoples' eyes to change color to match the colored streaks in their hair
 
Why is Weather Dopant in the movie? Either Isaka is revive along with his memory, alternate time line, or happen before episode 36.
 
YESSSS!

I hope the band SOPHIA does the movie's theme song!

I love their songs!

Also, did anyone notice that Eternal has the Sonozaki crest symbol on his jacket?
 
Why is Weather Dopant in the movie? Either Isaka is revive along with his memory, alternate time line, or happen before episode 36.

I theorize that there'll be a T2 version of the Weather Memory.

People, you have a chance to see SOPHIA in AX this year.
 
Shroud identity will be revealed in the movie? Sugimoto Aya is confirmed as Maria S Cranberry, is she Shroud?

718550.jpg

Phillip & Maria
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top