Kamen Rider W RETURNS - Kamen Rider Accel -Talk Up!

I think Akiko's reactions were very normal, actually.

I mean, think about it. They are newlyweds, which means they are telling themselves they are ready to be committed to each other for life. And suddenly, Ryuu is spending loads of time with another girl? Yeah, I would be pretty mad too. He'd never gotten so close to anyone in the series.

While they have spent more then a year together, I think Akiko was in the right to be wary of Ryuu's actual commitment to their marriage, since she had no context of the situation. Of course, a lot of this is based on trying to look at it from her standpoint. As the audience, we have to see both in order for the movie to move along, so all most people think of it is "It's just a misunderstanding and Akiko is being childish".
 
I never really like Kamen Rider Accel as a charecter cuz i felt in Kamen Rider W they didn't do enough with his charecter to warrent me enough latitude to even care about the charecter it was like "we need a another kamen rider" boo ya!!! that's how i felt they treated the charecter
 
I never really like Kamen Rider Accel as a charecter cuz i felt in Kamen Rider W they didn't do enough with his charecter to warrent me enough latitude to even care about the charecter it was like "we need a another kamen rider" boo ya!!! that's how i felt they treated the charecter

I felt the opposite, actually. Considering Ryu's attitude when he first showed up I thought it was pretty cool to see his progression as the show went on. Especially how he was getting used to being with the group and then his near backslide when he actually found who was the Weather Dopant.

But, yeah, this movie was awesome and the 'OP' amused the hell out of me. It does give me a lot of hope about the other two movies.
 
I never really like Kamen Rider Accel as a charecter cuz i felt in Kamen Rider W they didn't do enough with his charecter to warrent me enough latitude to even care about the charecter it was like "we need a another kamen rider" boo ya!!! that's how i felt they treated the charecter

Really? I think Ryu got a lot of development, much more than your average second Rider and in some cases even your main Rider. He went from a bitter, angry man who cared about nothing but revenge to someone at peace, who understood the value of mercy and forgiveness. How is that not "doing enough with the character"?
 
Really? I think Ryu got a lot of development, much more than your average second Rider and in some cases even your main Rider. He went from a bitter, angry man who cared about nothing but revenge to someone at peace, who understood the value of mercy and forgiveness. How is that not "doing enough with the character"?

Yeah, in the beginning I didn't really like Ryu's character at first, but he definitely grow on me as the series progresses. I haven't finished the series yet so I don't know how Ryu & Akiko (two very different individuals in terms of personality) would fall in love, but I guess sometimes the opposites attract.
 
Well, aside from the series, you also need to view the movies... Begins Night, A-Z, and Movie War Core. Then you can watch W Returns - Accel.
 
W; 1-12 - Begin's Night - W; 13-44 - W Forever A to Z - W; 45-49 - Movie Wars Core - W RETURNS, Accel - W RETURNS, Eternal.

That would be the best way due to chronological order. Though watching MW Core is a bit hard :laugh:
 
W; 1-12 - Begin's Night - W; 13-44 - W Forever A to Z - W; 45-49 - Movie Wars Core - W RETURNS, Accel - W RETURNS, Eternal.

That would be the best way due to chronological order. Though watching MW Core is a bit hard :laugh:

I checked TV-Nihon's website but I couldn't find Begin's Night movie in their DDL page. Did TV-Nihon sub it?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top