Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone think that Date will really die?

I hope not hes too cool and if he dies then Gotou will take over as New Birth and I can't wait to see ep 32

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
Maybe not. Akira can protect himself & he knows the first aid from being injured.

The Emperor of the Last Empire
So does anyone think that Date will really die?

I hope not hes too cool and if he dies then Gotou will take over as New Birth and I can't wait to see ep 32

i think he still will die. Toei might not want Gotou to remain Brotou. Some character development might be involved in him.

Thye miht want to kill Date and making Gotou entering the phase of Heroic BSOD and becoming the second Birth.

And the rumor of Date revived as evil might become true too since they might want to play around with Gotou's respect on the oden-loving man.

Than agian, this is just my prediction...

私の占いは当たる
i think he still will die. Toei might not want Gotou to remain Brotou. Some character development might be involved in him.

They might want to kill Date and making Gotou entering the phase of Heroic BSOD and becoming the second Birth.

Kimijima's agency has been trying to promote him as a Rider, so they probably have a contract to make him one at some point in the show.

Lurker
I wouldn't be surprising that Gotou really does become a Rider.

At the beginning of the series all he needed was the mask to make him an actual Kamen Rider. Somewhere along the line, he was turned into a comic relief character, but even Nago went through a phase like that.

Supaidaman!
To me Gotou needs to do something, hell, ANYTHING to make me think he actually deserves Birth. Either they give him his own belt or they do something to show that losing Date as birth in favor of Gotou isn't an overall loss.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
That's almost a plot-hole, since Kougami was shown with the the medal before he went on his "expedition trip" where he supposedly found Ankh's body.

Kougami went to Europe after Ep 16, he cam back in Ep 18, then he gave the Condor Core to Eiji in Ep 19/20.

The only thing we don't know is where the Lion and Kujaku Core came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.