In anticipation of Goukaiger: Recent pics of Sentai heroes

I liked him when he wasn't a god
But ... Hikaru looks exactly the same ...

I'm glad he's still friends with them even though they are all still active in showbiz and he retired a while ago

Green Two, no longer MIA! :laugh:
sRdo8.jpg

[hide]fwf3a.jpg[/hide]

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hagiwarasayoko/

Would like to change his avatar
^ I'm surprised he showed up at that fan event considering how much people make fun of him on the internet. (And the other Bioman cast members are aware of it, so he must know.)

Touta Tarumi has several pics on his blog from this event; Yuuta Mochizuki was there, for anyone curious to know what he looks like now. Tarumi said that Ryousuke Kaizu (to bring the topic back to him) was also there, but as a spectator in the audience and not one of the guests.

d'awww, Green Two still looks so cute. :anime: what fan event is this? I wish I could go! :O_O:

^ I'm surprised he showed up at that fan event considering how much people make fun of him on the internet. (And the other Bioman cast members are aware of it, so he must know.)
You mean 'Gdean Dzhu!'? or is there something other than his voice?

ameblo.jp/tarumitota/entry-11332401843.html

Would like to change his avatar
You mean 'Gdean Dzhu!'? or is there something other than his voice?

Yeah, it's his voice they mostly make fun of, but I think that would still suck. Like, those guys from Kamen Rider Blade might laugh, but they can't be happy that people think they talk so funny that they're still being made fun of several years after their show. :laugh:

But I think it's pretty weird how Green Two looks pretty much the same as he did in Bioman.

Yeah, it's his voice they mostly make fun of, but I think that would still suck. Like, those guys from Kamen Rider Blade might laugh, but they can't be happy that people think they talk so funny that they're still being made fun of several years after their show. :laugh:

MagiYellow is also part of that 'ondul' group with the Blade guys and GreenTwo. Apparently PinkFive's son did an impersonation of GreenTwo's voice at that event, so I doubt he cares.

3xswt.jpg

Some kind of Beast mode
So..they looked like they could have been my parents about 3 decades ago...and now...they still look like they could be my parents..

Is it the tea? A specific workout? What am I missing? Or is it really just a Japanese/Asian thing.

Lurker
So..they looked like they could have been my parents about 3 decades ago...and now...they still look like they could be my parents..

Is it the tea? A specific workout? What am I missing? Or is it really just a Japanese/Asian thing.

Because unlike Americans who are mostly fat thanks to them constantly eating junk food/unhealthy food, & age badly due to heavily smoking, heavily doing drugs, & heavily drinking over the years, the Japanese seems to have much longer lifespans & still look as young as ever even when they're older due to avoiding certain things of what I mentioned.