Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, not again... we at OZ actually improved a lot since Kuuga's subbing, cos for example, in Kiva,we actually have 3 QCers to edit the script to ensure perfect English. Watch the recent episodes and you'll understand. Judging us based on the past (Kuuga subs) hardly seems fair, since OZ doesn't have official QCers in the past, unlike now.

Back on topic, Kurenai Otoya translates to 紅 音也 in Japanese kanji. 紅 is crimson, 音 (oto) means sound, and I don't think the 也 (ya) has any special meaning to it. So summarising it, yeah, his name means 'Crimson Sound', unless anyone can explain what the 也 character means.

It's just probably a soft sound to makes it feel complete.
 
Awesome finale.

The fact Sexy Megumi & Nago get married was awesome lol.

The only problem I had was with how fast Taiga turned and became "good" with Wataru. But that's nothing.

Loved the fighting, and everything with it.

I'm going to miss Megumi and her sexy legs.

Awesome to see Yuri again, but we still don't know who the Father is which is something I hope Decade will clear up for us.

The Shima thing still doesn't sit well with me.

The ending of the wedding was halarious, I loved that. Maybe we'll get to see that Neo Fangire group in Decade.


Farewell Kiva, onto Decade now.
 
You people do realize that TVN released the Finale, right?

So awesome! I thought it was good before! But when the subs are added it looks even better! I agree with some people here, though not as much. IF they were to make some sort of "sequel" to this, I'd say just make a movie, not a whole new show. *raises glass* Here's to Decade! Konpai!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top