CPS Member Sep 1, 2008 #4,541 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH__egfEaU Movie OST in youtube...enjoy.
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Sep 1, 2008 #4,543 So I'm guessing when Saga comes we'll get a new OP I don't like when they do that, i was hoping to see Rising IXA in ep.30 but nope. but i'm glad too, cuz they could put everything new together at the same time, instead of one by one. That'd be boring Can't wait though:castlerock2:
So I'm guessing when Saga comes we'll get a new OP I don't like when they do that, i was hoping to see Rising IXA in ep.30 but nope. but i'm glad too, cuz they could put everything new together at the same time, instead of one by one. That'd be boring Can't wait though:castlerock2:
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Sep 1, 2008 #4,545 I'm very curious what will Nago gonna do with Wataru. hehe
KAGEKI It stinks. Sep 1, 2008 #4,546 Forever Knight said: *jaw hits floor from ending of ep 30* HOLY ****. Click to expand... Same here the first time I saw it.
Forever Knight said: *jaw hits floor from ending of ep 30* HOLY ****. Click to expand... Same here the first time I saw it.
Forever Knight Eye See You Sep 1, 2008 #4,547 ForeverRed said: I'm very curious what will Nago gonna do with Wataru. hehe Click to expand... Same. All hell is probally gonna break loose.
ForeverRed said: I'm very curious what will Nago gonna do with Wataru. hehe Click to expand... Same. All hell is probally gonna break loose.
Ikusa The World Warrior Sep 1, 2008 #4,548 I don't know why, but I have feeling he's going to keep it to himself. Nago has really let loose lately. However, I could be wrong.
I don't know why, but I have feeling he's going to keep it to himself. Nago has really let loose lately. However, I could be wrong.
Xelaron Member Sep 1, 2008 #4,549 ForeverRed said: I'm very curious what will Nago gonna do with Wataru. hehe Click to expand... I personally think that he'll go Berserk and assume that everyone he ever met is a Fangire, or see everyone as Kiva.
ForeverRed said: I'm very curious what will Nago gonna do with Wataru. hehe Click to expand... I personally think that he'll go Berserk and assume that everyone he ever met is a Fangire, or see everyone as Kiva.
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Sep 1, 2008 #4,550 Forever Knight said: *jaw hits floor from ending of ep 30* HOLY ****. Click to expand... The BGM was great btw
Forever Knight said: *jaw hits floor from ending of ep 30* HOLY ****. Click to expand... The BGM was great btw