Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[hide]Nago finds out who Kiva is!!! Plus Yuri and Megumi henshin in the show next week :O_O:[/hide]
:O_O:
Bet it will change his views about Kiva.
And Yuri & Megumi = IXA :castlerock:
Otoya & the Arms Monsters were great this week. I love how they kept bringing up the thing about Rook's game, and then they all turn up wearing sunglasses. :laugh:
It's gonna be a cool ep. Will Otoya use IXA?
 
yea I saw'em

and WTF
Kiva vs Rook
then Rising IXA vs Rook
whats going on
I know that nago knows Kiva its Wataru Wataru its Kiva.
And Poor Kengo

and OMG
Mio is attacking Wataru lol
I should say Queen its attacking Kiva
 
just finish watchin episode 30,....and i really dotn get in .Rook is got to be the strongest kaijin ive seen in toku history,its unbelivable. Episode after episodes he utterly PWNS anythin that dare get in his way, theres no stoppin him?????

Now the Warhog fangire aint bad, actually is pretty good:castlerock: too. he actually laid TWO punches on Rook,2 clean hits, which the whole Kiva cast faild to do until now :P
 
Wow, Rook is like...unstoppable....
Imagine Bishop, Queen OR Saga if Rook is THIS powerful.

He took on the arms monsters and Otoya and won! Ect ect
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top