Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otoya & the Arms Monsters were great this week. I love how they kept bringing up the thing about Rook's game, and then they all turn up wearing sunglasses. :laugh:
 
[HIDE]I have to admit I was expecting something a little more climatic in the reveal, given that Wataru already knew Nago was Ixa, but Nago even if he had an Idea of who Kiva was, it should have been a little more shocking IMO.[/HIDE] Also I'm pretty sure that Nago doesn't hate Kiva anymore, but maybe someone else does, someone whose had his dreams crushed over and over again since the time we've met him...
 
unfortunately my keyhole and TVU wasnt working so i missed Kiva but watched go-onger,
Now i'll just read Iga's review and download it on tokuriders later tonight,

So was it a good/average/bad episode?
 
[HIDE]I have to admit I was expecting something a little more climatic in the reveal, given that Wataru already knew Nago was Ixa, but Nago even if he had an Idea of who Kiva was, it should have been a little more shocking IMO.[/HIDE] Also I'm pretty sure that Nago doesn't hate Kiva anymore, but maybe someone else does, someone whose had his dreams crushed over and over again since the time we've met him...

KENGO!:O_O: pssh

yeah but what's he gonna do?:laugh:

this was a really good episode. i give it an 8 out of 10.

9..well there wasn't anything that disappointed me or bore me so 10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top