Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched episode 28 great stuff though it simply leaves me with more questions ... I hope kengo is ok since his hand got hurt ... will he maybe not be able to play anymore ? :( For a while there I thought they were going to make nago kivas father :P The way way Oto kept calling him boy I wonder if nago is the " stupid boy" oto was talking about when he was in the future ah ... present ....

now what would be kickas* is if Kengo recovers and appears as Kamen rider

Saga. and either saves the day or makes the day even worse then it was.:buttrock:
 
yeah, Kiva CAN'T finish a fight without going Emperor Form anymore.

20 bucks says we're going to see nothing but Rising IXA at this point from Nago, no more IXA CALIBUR finisher and completely losing any possibility of seeing him do an IXA KNUCKLE finisher.

Slowly,Kiva is turning into a game where the user spam the strongest form just to win...I doubt Nago can steal the arms monsters...haiz...
Castle Dran should enlist in the Den-Liner company,LOL
 
Poor Doran noone needs him anymore. I've seen this happen to dragon/buildings before. Soon he'll be in the back ally begging for crack. Such a shame. V.V
 
- Megumi's brother- I really like his character, he seems american when he

acts except speaking Japanese.

That is Nakayama Masei, which makes him the 3rd ex-PureBOYS member in the show :anime: And he was in 20~something episode of Hibiki, too.


The guy in the hat (King or whatever) --> Clint Eastwood! Enough said! :laugh:

And, of course, poor Kengo-san :( I hope he will recover fast ...
 
I'm still confused after watching episode 28. How did Jiro get out of Doran?
Oh and ep 28 was the best episode yet. Basically it was Nago getting his ass kicked mostly by girls. There only one thing I would change and thats when he comes back to 08 and the future changed. I would of changed it so Kengo is a girl, Megumi has D-cups, and when Nago goes home that night he looks at his desk to see....he has no buttons!0.0


And I cant believe he gave up a button!0_0
 
yeah, Kiva CAN'T finish a fight without going Emperor Form anymore.

20 bucks says we're going to see nothing but Rising IXA at this point from Nago, no more IXA CALIBUR finisher and completely losing any possibility of seeing him do an IXA KNUCKLE finisher.

Rising IXA will use IXA CALIBUR next episode
. Did you know that TOEI has some spying agents in HJU?:laugh:
 
when it comes down too it IXA CALIBUR is still a bad ass sword no reason NOT to use it :) if just to have a sword fight with kiva :)
 
Basically it was Nago getting his ass kicked mostly by girls. There only one thing I would change and thats when he comes back to 08 and the future changed. I would of changed it so Kengo is a girl, Megumi has D-cups, and when Nago goes home that night he looks at his desk to see....he has no buttons!0.0
I'd like to see it too~ XD
 
Kiva 29 comments:

- Wataru in drag..... this fandom has enough perverts as it is without the producers of the show jumping on the bandwagon

- If the morons in charge of Kiva's action choreography want to harp on Emperor so much, the least they could do is to throw in some Bashaa and Dogga Fevers. We still have yet to hear Silent Shout during a battle. Speaking of which, Dogga Form could have easily sufficed in a battle with a charging boar. (I like his cowboy style, by the way). I wonder what he was referring to when mentioning the King.

- This Tatsulot Fessel is stupid. Forgive the redundancy but this must be said.

- Can we get rid of these anime-esque scenes? It's bad enough I have to endure all that when associating with friends. >.>

And Shizuka has bad taste.

- Singing Wataru = funny
Otoya throwing chips across the room = funny
Yuri wearing snorkeling goggles = ??

- Rook beating Jiro all the time is losing its charm. (It would've been interesting if Jiro retained that facial scar up to 2008). And how exactly does Kengo need to be hospitalized for a slash on the arm? Japanese seem to go to the hospital for the littlest of things.

Speaking of scars though, I wonder where Rook got that shoulder bruise from.

- Also, what is it with this show and kneeing people?

- Otoya and Jiro causally conversing after the latter tried to kill the former? What the hell is that??

- Megumi's battle scenes this time were actually good. For once not the standard beat down, but a more balanced one.
 
Last edited:
Agreed. I wanna see more of the other forms for **** sakes.

Plus I wanna see IXA take the Arms Weapons again. One time wasn't enough to satisfy my needs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top