Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please clarify the English for what Yuri said when she confronted the spider fangaia? I couldn't quite make it out >_<

English? she wasn't talking in english? o.O Or do you mean you want a translation?

Its something like "God has made a mistake (in creating you). I will correct the mistake of your existance!" .... or something like that... is the part right before the spider fangaia attacks her. The only other line she says in that scene is "Kinasai!" Which just means "Come!"

hmm not sure if thats what u were asking for or not though :D
 
English? she wasn't talking in english? o.O Or do you mean you want a translation?

Its something like "God has made a mistake (in creating you). I will correct the mistake of your existance!" .... or something like that... is the part right before the spider fangaia attacks her. The only other line she says in that scene is "Kinasai!" Which just means "Come!"

hmm not sure if thats what u were asking for or not though :D

Yeah that's what I meant, thanks.
 
Ok where do I begin?.... I did enjoy the episode and I was entertained. The small comedy bit had the Den-O feeling to it which is something I knew would not be dropped UNTIL random ppl said "NO OMG!!111 ITZ S0 DARKK!". So that kinda threw me off.

Anyway, Are they going back in time to current with those flip screens?. That is pretty cool.

The actresses are gorgeous, especially the Fangire Hunter.

The OP is awesome. The Opening scene in the funeral home was also awesome. This **** is right up my alley.

Wataru is one weird fucker.... I was like "WTF" is this guy's issue?. I'm thinking it's his half Fangire part that makes him sensitive to light?.... hense the SARS mask and hat. I'm going off a RAW ep so toss me a bone here.

The music in the ep was cool, I like it a bit. Kinda like a creepy jazz style.

Seeing Isshu Kasumi/Kuwaga Raijer from Hurricanger again was a fucken bonus!!!. Thanks to D for spoiling that for me lol jk.

Kivat is pretty cool. I don't mind him at all. The Henshin and fight scene was awesome. Kiva hanging upside down was disgustingly cool and the Rider Kick is KILLER.

CastleDran or whatever it's called looks cool but where the hell is it hidden? In some random building?.

Overall I see this series as Den-O meets Buffy/Angel at this point which is a cool thing.

In another thread someone asked by Sentai & KR dont debut on the same day, it's because of this... the fans need to get used to the characters slowly. Just like I said in the thread. Too much new **** at once ain't a good thing.
 
Ok where do I begin?.... I did enjoy the episode and I was entertained. The small comedy bit had the Den-O feeling to it which is something I knew would not be dropped UNTIL random ppl said "NO OMG!!111 ITZ S0 DARKK!". So that kinda threw me off.

Anyway, Are they going back in time to current with those flip screens?. That is pretty cool.

The actresses are gorgeous, especially the Fangire Hunter.

The OP is awesome. The Opening scene in the funeral home was also awesome. This **** is right up my alley.

Wataru is one weird fucker.... I was like "WTF" is this guy's issue?. I'm thinking it's his half Fangire part that makes him sensitive to light?.... hense the SARS mask and hat. I'm going off a RAW ep so toss me a bone here.

Meh I like darkness, I hate comedy, yay for me :D

The flip screens threw me off the first time I watched it, and then it took me a while to realize that whole first scene was in 86 >< (sometimes, I gotta learn to read signs..the camera was even zoomed in on it too and then *falls over)

Hm, so my friend said too. But I go for Wataru :D He's cute ^^

OP CG's were some of the best I've seen in a while! O_O too bad its Tourbillon doing the song, I swear, Ryuuichi's voice is only good in his solo proj, I'm not a fan of Luna Sea or Tourbillon >_>

Oh so he is a half? Didn't know about that. His mask is to protect him from his "Kono yo allergies" ....he's allergic to the world...cuz the world has become filthy and stuff like that....who came up with that? O_O It does make him look kinda wimpy like Ryoutarou though.... And then later when he was sitting in the bath tub all depressed cuz he thought that since he wasn't allergic to the world, that he became one of the dirty humans .... i was like..awwww thats so cute *pats Wataru on the head*

and that fish bone collecting thing to make the dye for the bloody rose copy? (i guess?)....thats just kinda gross... not to mention he tried using even dog poop to make a dye before.......*shudders* who would want a dog poop dyed violin? o_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top