GekiBlack
Red Falcon
Me either :disappoinCould someone please clarify the English for what Yuri said when she confronted the spider fangaia? I couldn't quite make it out >_<
Me either :disappoinCould someone please clarify the English for what Yuri said when she confronted the spider fangaia? I couldn't quite make it out >_<
Yup, agree with you. I thought i was gonna hate it, instead i found myself in the bathtub wonderin "wouldnt it be nice to have Kivatto here with me" *__*
Concurred!™ :rofl::laugh: The little tub scene with the bat was great
Could someone please clarify the English for what Yuri said when she confronted the spider fangaia? I couldn't quite make it out >_<
English? she wasn't talking in english?Or do you mean you want a translation?
Its something like "God has made a mistake (in creating you). I will correct the mistake of your existance!" .... or something like that... is the part right before the spider fangaia attacks her. The only other line she says in that scene is "Kinasai!" Which just means "Come!"
hmm not sure if thats what u were asking for or not though![]()
Yeah that's what I meant, thanks.
Ok where do I begin?.... I did enjoy the episode and I was entertained. The small comedy bit had the Den-O feeling to it which is something I knew would not be dropped UNTIL random ppl said "NO OMG!!111 ITZ S0 DARKK!". So that kinda threw me off.
Anyway, Are they going back in time to current with those flip screens?. That is pretty cool.
The actresses are gorgeous, especially the Fangire Hunter.
The OP is awesome. The Opening scene in the funeral home was also awesome. This **** is right up my alley.
Wataru is one weird fucker.... I was like "WTF" is this guy's issue?. I'm thinking it's his half Fangire part that makes him sensitive to light?.... hense the SARS mask and hat. I'm going off a RAW ep so toss me a bone here.
Meh I like darkness, I hate comedy, yay for me![]()
Hibiki was plenty dark. Did you finish the show?Which is one of the reasons I had a bit trouble adjusting to Hibiki and Den-O.