Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[HIDE]Just seen raw and is confusing the dates keep switching but I wonder it mixing Ideas with older series like Kuuga's motif, the human transfrom in to villian like Kabuto, the 4 creatures that help KIVA like Den-O and time switching thing but I like henshin but don't like his personality.[/HIDE]
 
Did the violin in the glass case strumm by itself when the girl got attack by the horse fangaia? If so there must be a story behind that violin and why it reacted to Fangaia's appearances.
 
I think after watching episode 1, i find Kivat to be adorable and the V.A is definitely is a good one indeed
 
Last edited:
I think after watching episode 1, Kivat is adorable and the choice V.A is definitely is a good one indeed

Yup, agree with you. I thought i was gonna hate it, instead i found myself in the bathtub wonderin "wouldnt it be nice to have Kivatto here with me" *__*
 
You know after the episode where they show the sponsors and stuff. I wish I had a high-resolution pic of Kiva sitting in that chair with his violin. Then another pic for my(new)avatar.
 
Could someone please clarify the English for what Yuri said when she confronted the spider fangaia? I couldn't quite make it out >_<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top