6.jpg

HADOUKEN!!!

This week, Takeru and Makoto confront each other again, Akari's actress gives a masterful demonstration of dull surprise, a villain wisely points out that there's no good reason to explain their evil plans to an enemy even if they're confident that they're about to kill them, and the gathering of the Eyecons allows Saionji to raise shields.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Javel/Javert is pretty badass and I dig his attitude of 'I'm gonna kill you so I won't waste time telling you stuff'! Well done... and now Akari is trapped with Saionji and probably a portal to the Ganma world...I wonder if we'll get some explaination from Gramps and if Saionji will survive this betrayal?

Can't wait to see the next episode... is there a hiatus coming? 'cause that would suck.

This was probably the best episode yet. If this is what Ghost is aiming for with its story, I'm on board. The fight between Ghost and Spectre was pretty exciting (the stormy waves was a nice touch), and Javert looks like a pretty awesome villain. Here's hoping he sticks around.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Also did I see that right? Kiriko and Shinnosuke are getting MARRIED?! WHAT?!

I liked him when he wasn't a god

Toei should seriously, seriously stop trying to do romances in Kamen Rider and Sentai full stop. Absolutely nothing of value would be lost.

Javel/Javert is pretty badass and I dig his attitude of 'I'm gonna kill you so I won't waste time telling you stuff'! Well done... and now Akari is trapped with Saionji and probably a portal to the Ganma world...I wonder if we'll get some explaination from Gramps and if Saionji will survive this betrayal?

Can't wait to see the next episode... is there a hiatus coming? 'cause that would suck.

Akari is trapped in the room with Saionji, but Onari and the boys are also trapped inside the energy field created by the Monolith, while Takeru and Makoto are trapped outside of it and can't help them. Since it was important to the episode that Akari was feeling trapped and powerless, I bet she will wake up and do something to throw Saionji's plan ...

Without going into upcoming episode spoilers, it's reported that there will be a week's break for New Year on January 3rd, after episode 12 which is supposed to conclude the "99 days" arc. So they shouldn't leave us on too much of a cliffhanger ... unless it's done to set up the show's next arc ...

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Personally, I think Javel's Ganma-form is pretty damned hideous. Kinda makes me wish he would just solely kick the Riders' asses in human form. =B

Shining~

As I'm someone who don't mind reading spoilers in magazine scans, I always find it funny when someone is surprised by something that's actually old news xD

But yes, they're getting married in the movie. Though this one actually shouldn't come as a surprise even if you don't see magazine scan spoilers - the ending of Drive clearly says they're married and have a son.

Anyway

- So Ryu used to talk with Makoto, huh. And Kanon can temporarily materialize herself?

- ....hmm, Aran's brother? I thought Javelle was following order from Aran's father. Now there's even more question.....

- As I expected, Benkei Damashii finished the Ganma.

- Javelle's henshin is a bit disappointing. Should have been him materializing the belt first, then hold the Ganma Eyecon in front of it while saying "henshin".

- .....can't they make a next episode preview that doesn't spoil everything lol

Last edited:
This was probably the best episode yet. If this is what Ghost is aiming for with its story, I'm on board.
I'm glad to see that the show appears to be doing what I hoped it was doing with those early episodes - getting all the toy stuff out the way ASAP with rapid single-episode stories so that they could do some more story-based stuff like this before the end of the quarter.
The Rider crossover usually takes place after the end of the outgoing Rider's series, and the final episode of Drive had some epilogue text mentioning that they got married. Or are you surprised that they seem to have really rushed straight to it?
Personally, I think Javel's Ganma-form is pretty damned hideous. Kinda makes me wish he would just solely kick the Riders' asses in human form. =B
TBH I kinda like it more than the Spectre suit. Maybe more than Ghost, I haven't decided yet.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I could swear Onari and the boys got stuck outside too... guess I understood that wrong.

Toei should seriously, seriously stop trying to do romances in Kamen Rider and Sentai full stop. Absolutely nothing of value would be lost.

Yeah if they can't make better ones than that...

But yes, they're getting married in the movie. Though this one actually shouldn't come as a surprise even if you don't see magazine scan spoilers - the ending of Drive clearly says they're married and have a son.

The Rider crossover usually takes place after the end of the outgoing Rider's series, and the final episode of Drive had some epilogue text mentioning that they got married. Or are you surprised that they seem to have really rushed straight to it?

I stopped Drive at episode 30 because it bored me so I never learned that tid bit. Honestly is feels like it comes out of nowhere.

It's really annoying too because Kiriko had potential as a character but they just wasted it on the same old sexist bullshit...

And then, All of a sudden, Kamen Rider Ghost becomes an amazing show.

I like how this episode feels like a penultimate episode, Ghost, Specter, Saiyonji, Alan and Javel have their own agendas and they finally converge to the Daitenkuu Temple. I guess they will have to break the "real time" aspect of the show next episode...