Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 08 "Baron's Newfound Power, Mango!"

Ha! They gave a reason for Gaim's inability to spam (and suck CGI budget) Watermelon Arms! The writers got everything covered so far! :laugh:


Dat mango hammer...but would a big ass sword be better?


Yay! They remembered Kouta's fear of Zangetsu but then remembered his character development as well to counter his fear!
 
Ha! They gave a reason for Gaim's inability to spam (and suck CGI budget) Watermelon Arms! The writers got everything covered so far! :laugh:

I know right? Having just seen the episode, I can't help but be impressed.

Another thing that I liked was that they didn't make the Inves blatantly powerful to necessitate the use of more powerful weapons, but instead gave the Inverse characteristics that required a certain type of weapon to overcome. This was made clear as Pine Arms, a rather old upgrade by Kamen Rider standards, was still effective against the Inves. I love it when they remember older forms and still keep them relevant.

Also, I wonder if those bikes could only transport one person at a time. Otherwise, Ryugen could have gone with Gaim and Kaito could have brought Mai back.

Now, the story seems to be progressing and evolving. From summoning Inves to entering the forest, the Inves are now escaping into the real world.
 
I'm sure they could transport passengers as well....unless theres a built in weight limit feature. :P

Also Baron seems like he has a personal vendetta against Yggdrasil. It was the company who stole everything from his family after all. After that experience he is determined to never surrender to anyone anymore. Baron vs Zangetsu will be intense since it would be Kaito's chance at a personal attack on Yggdrasil.

Damn it Kaito! Swinging that blunt Banana Spear like a sword is not gonna do anything to that Invess! Thrust the damn thing damn it! :P
 
I love how manipulative Micchi is, turning the tables on Sid when asked about the Suika Lockseed and using him to his advantage.

"I was the one who stole the lock. I plan to apologize to Nii-san later."

"Oh? You're being surprisingly honest."
"So, why did you take the Suika lock again?"

"I happened to come across it by chance."
"Though, I doubt Nii-san would buy that."
"Wouldn't it sound more believable if I told him that I took it under your instruction?"

"You're one fearsome kid, you know?"

"It's not that I'm threatening you or anything. After all, we're friends, right?"

Brilliant stuff.
 
Damn it Kaito! Swinging that blunt Banana Spear like a sword is not gonna do anything to that Invess! Thrust the damn thing damn it! :P

that probably wouldn't have made much of a difference. the thing that people don't seem to get is that when Baron swings the Bana Spear, he's striking with the sharp point. not to mention that neither Gaim's Daidaimaru or Ryugen's Budou Ryuhou were doing any damage to it either, hence why Gaim had to switch to Pine Arms
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top