Toku Prime
Well-Known Member
OK, apparently Kamen Riders are made like pillows. Do they have a "tog" rating?
Oh, Shougeki Gouraigan; it was such a mess wasn't it? Weirdly that WAS censored - he was still completely clothed from the waist down even when she's apparently having a whale of a time :eyebrow: Either that or they assumed that it didn't really matter as the audience's eyes would all be focussed elsewhere?Hopefully it won't involve secretaries who orgasm over gratuitous violence, like Black Condor's >.>
I can't help but giggle whenever someone mentions that we're meant to be getting a 'Kamen Rider Jam'. :laugh: It's just such a silly name.So I'm guessing Jam will be restricted to Episode 47.
There's something of a fan theory going around that this is meant to be Toei's big last hurrah for the early Heisei style before completely drawing a line under it. Only time will tell but I certainly hope it's something Rider comes back to from time to time. These long-running franchises need all the variety they can get.I just want to enjoy the ride while it lasts because somehow I don't think we'll get a Rider series this good for a while. But one can hope.