Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 25 - "Gridon and Bravo's Strongest Tag Team"

Baron also goes into round 2 with the overlord, hopefully he os not too powered up to almost obliterate him, I would like to learn more about these Overlords.
 
This episode confirms that Oren really didn't know anything about Helheim and the Cracks, and really thought that the Inves attacks were caused by Lockseeds and the Inves Game. This throws me off a bit since I thought he knew, being under Yggdrasil's paycheck, and is doing his job of keeping the secret and mislead the public.

Best way to make your disinformation work is to have the person you have telling the lies honestly believing them.
 
*deep breath*

Bizarre. That's what this episode is. And ultimately it's not my kind of comedy, so it's probably my least favourite episode of the series in a while. The expository exchange between Sagara and Team Ryoma will have to wait for the subs though.

So Gridon becoming a human shield is his big heroic moment. For a guy who can't fight for ****, I suppose that's believable as opposed to an inexplicable new ability to kick arse all of a sudden. However, I'm still none the wiser as to what his purpose in the show is. Oren at the very least looks like he'll be slowly involved in the grand scheme of things.

It's almost like Hase never existed.
 
So Gridon becoming a human shield is his big heroic moment. For a guy who can't fight for ****, I suppose that's believable as opposed to an inexplicable new ability to kick arse all of a sudden. However, I'm still none the wiser as to what his purpose in the show is.

As I have said before. I am still waiting for Urobuchi to show us why he thought Jonouchi would be a character that all the adult fans could relate to.
He is a coward that has to learn how to become stronger... That's not really that interesting. We have seen it done over a hundred times, and it does not make me relate more to the character.
So far I am only seeing a really cool suit that is being wasted on a comic relief.

Gridon reminds me more and more of the Bat Grongi. He is that weak dude that should have been killed off in the start of the show, but somehow manages to stay alive while everyone else is getting stronger.

In 10 years when everyone is either dead or has turned into an Invess, Gridon is gonna be living in a tree with 3 cockroaches :laugh:

Man. Micchy is totally losing it next episode.
I knew that he was gonna explode on Kouta, but I did not expect him to do it in front of Mai.
I have a feeling that Mai is gonna tell him to back off, which will make him go even more insane.
 
Last edited:
Gridon reminds me more and more of the Bat Grongi. He is that weak dude that should have been killed off in the start of the show, but somehow manages to stay alive while everyone else is getting stronger.

Or like that Fangire with the puppet that stayed alive all the way until getting killed off by Emperor Form in the mid 30s. :laugh:
 
So Gridon becoming a human shield is his big heroic moment. For a guy who can't fight for ****, I suppose that's believable as opposed to an inexplicable new ability to kick arse all of a sudden. However, I'm still none the wiser as to what his purpose in the show is. Oren at the very least looks like he'll be slowly involved in the grand scheme of things.

It's almost like Hase never existed.

Something went wrong when Oren went through that crack at the end. I won't be surprised if he's a dead man walking by the next time he appears. Well, either that or he'll just be comically locked between the two worlds, but that would be really underwhelming.
 
Could be interesting if Oren was "infected" by an Invess, but strong enough to maintain his humanity at least for a short time.
Not only would it fit his character, who is SUPPOSED to be a professional soldier, who is trained to cope with physical and mental hits,
but it would also add to the drama and give Oren a nice send-off by having him help Gaim before becoming a full Invess.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top