Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 25 - "Gridon and Bravo's Strongest Tag Team"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
2s1ulc2.jpg

After watching Kouta, Mitsuzane, and Zack battle Inves, Jonouchi realizes that the dance team days are over, again. He is dejected until Oren arrives to begin his next set of training. Later, Kaito tries to tell Kouta about the Overlords, while DJ Sagara is confronted by Ryoma, Yoko, and Sid.

Lurker
Pretty much a filler, though it at least further Jonouchi and Oren's characters, puls a bit of exposition from DJ Kougami.

Next week is where the main course is. The yandere finally snaps! I've been waiting for this since the first "Mai-san".

I liked him when he wasn't a god
This episode was beautiful...

I know, right? Gridon's actor said on his blog a day or two ago that there would be a "heartwarming" scene for his character in this episode, and oh, there was. EMBRACE THE LOVE OF BRAVO AND GRIDON. But does a triangle with Zangetsu threaten? :sweat:

Pretty much a filler, though it at least further Jonouchi and Oren's characters, puls a bit of exposition from DJ Kougami.

Next week is where the main course is. The yandere finally snaps! I've been waiting for this since the first "Mai-san".

Mai finding out the truth was bound to happen. Not to mention that Micchi shows his true colors. With a friend like that, Kouta doesn't need any enemies.

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
Love the part when the worker girl uses a Nunchaku on Bravo. Going Bruce Lee on him. :laugh:

What the hell did I just watch? Were Gen Urobuchi and Jin Haganeya trolling us?

I guess I know why they call him the Butcher, not only is he good at making depressing stories, he's also good at making the weirdest crap I've ever seen starring Jojo the Crossdresser and the Magnificient Bravo

The ending was pretty interesting thought, makes me wonder what will happen to Bravo, and will Gridon be getting more screen time now.

Next episode looks intense, can't wait.

Disappear into light!!
This episode confirms that Oren really didn't know anything about Helheim and the Cracks, and really thought that the Inves attacks were caused by Lockseeds and the Inves Game. This throws me off a bit since I thought he knew, being under Yggdrasil's paycheck, and is doing his job of keeping the secret and mislead the public.

On the other hand, his decision of jumping straight through a Crack into Helheim once he discovers one is pleasantly surprising, and promises further developments.

Unfortunately, I'm not good enough in Japanese to understand the exchange between Ryouma and Sagara, and I can't wait til the subs come out.

Next episode: Mai confronts Kouta, and Kouta finally spills the beans. Oh, the repercussions. :sweat: