Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 22 - "A Seventh of the Truth"

Sorry If i didn't really explain it well. Ryouma's up in psycho ranks because of how uncaring he is about eventually being the cause of the deaths of all those people, unlike Takatora, who is clearly conflicted.

Also, I wasn't talking about the ark project for the last part, it was about all those things Ryouma's doing behind Takatora's back.

Okay, yeah, that's fair. Ryoma is unflinching when it comes to crippling the human population, I agree there.

And yeah, I think he's keeping all that stuff from Takatora as well. Which is really quite weird to see, considering Takatora was with Sengoku a lot during the first arc.

Yeah.

Takatora is basically fending him off, bit by bit, both emotionally and physically, to see how far he can fall before he gives up. Either he thinks it's more effective than giving it all in one go, or he's testing Kouta's resolve.

Quoting what Takatora said last episode:

"I want him to lose, despair, and run away."
 
We don't know how quickly the forest regenerates, or how big it is. What if it's as big as Earth? You'd need to bomb the entire alternate planet at once to stop the forest from expanding, considering how we've seen it covering areas around cracks very quickly. It has also been said that Invess are stronger in Helheim than on Earth, so it's possible that the same goes to the forest itself.



Did you forget Takatora's speech last episode? Any government obviously would want their tech for themselves. Part of it is their arrogance, considering how they seemed to have nominated themselves as the unbiased judges of humanity, but they have a point too. Do you think the USA would knowingly spread, for free, a belt that would make most conventional weapons useless? No, any nation would primarily worry about their borders, not focus on a megalomaniac plan for the entire humanity.

I fail to see how America defending itself is a problem. I actually don't see how any country being self-reliant in its own defense is a bad thing. If you have every first-world country in the world have their own Driver factories, then they can manage themselves while you, Yggdrasil, focus on dealing with Hellheim itself, permanently, as well as try to rescue people in countries that don't, although I doubt that there won't be some large humanitarian efforts in that area anyway, again, as many as possible. Yes, people would use it, but it probably won't be as big of a problem if EVERYONE has them. You can't bully the man with the gun, now can you?

As for the nuke question, well, there has been speculation about whether or not if you used enough nukes you could destroy the earth, seems like this would be as good of time as any to test that theory. I mean, as I said, we don't care about collateral here, nothing there we want to survive. It would at least put a dent in it, hopefully lots of dents.
 
To me, the reason why Takatora wants Kouta to fall to despair so much is for himself.

He wants to see someone as strong willed as Kouta despair, so he can justify his actions with the who Ark Project and Scalar System, because if Kouta will to despair in the face of the enormity of Helheim, then what will normal people do?

I think Takatora was originally someone like Kouta, who eventually succumbed to because of the threat of Helheim and became the person who he is today.

And maybe, perhaps deep down inside, he wants Kouta to succeed, but maybe that's just me.
 
As for the nuke question, well, there has been speculation about whether or not if you used enough nukes you could destroy the earth, seems like this would be as good of time as any to test that theory. I mean, as I said, we don't care about collateral here, nothing there we want to survive. It would at least put a dent in it, hopefully lots of dents.

You forget the Cracks would allow radiation to seep into our world. Constantly!

I think the key to the whole situation is in the tree. The sacred tree that was in the shrine was apparently born from a Helheim seed... and yet it stayed a thousand year without spreading.

Why?

Solving that question would probably save the world.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it was the ritualistic dance.
 
You forget the Cracks would allow radiation to seep into our world. Constantly!

I think the key to the whole situation is in the tree. The sacred tree that was in the shrine was apparently born from a Helheim seed... and yet it stayed a thousand year without spreading.

Why?

Solving that question would probably save the world.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it was the ritualistic dance.

Point taken. Didn't think of that, even though I doubt it would be that big of a problem as the cracks seem to close decently quickly, although now that I think about it some more, we'd need to know more about Helheim than we do in order to crack the place. You'd need to know where to place the bombs after all, then comes the problem of getting to those points, as we only have one reliable access point after all and even if we could get the bombs in the right places, detonating them would probably require a few poor souls to sacrifice themselves to make sure they go off without Invess interference. Still a better plan than murdering 6 billion people for only a generation of relative safety. Seriously, whoever came up with this plan did not think this all the way through.
 
It's not that Yggdrasil didn't thought it all the way. They just don't care that if push comes to shove, they would sacrifice the rest of the population. In their pov, they don't deserve to survive. Though Takatora doesn't want to cross that line, Ryoma, Sid, & Yoko has no problem with it. Since to them human life is nothing but a toy.
 
It's not that Yggdrasil didn't thought it all the way. They just don't care that if push comes to shove, they would sacrifice the rest of the population. In their pov, they don't deserve to survive. Though Takatora doesn't want to cross that line, Ryoma, Sid, & Yoko has no problem with it. Since to them human life is nothing but a toy.

Not what I'm talking about. Yes, it's completely callous, but, more importantly, it's not going to work either. It's short-sighted and foolish. As I said, it doesn't account for anything beyond the first generation and unless these drivers make you immortal, you have one generation to deal with Helheim, or you just murdered 6 billion people for nothing.
 
Not what I'm talking about. Yes, it's completely callous, but, more importantly, it's not going to work either. It's short-sighted and foolish. As I said, it doesn't account for anything beyond the first generation and unless these drivers make you immortal, you have one generation to deal with Helheim, or you just murdered 6 billion people for nothing.

Well when one person dies of old age they can give the belts to newborns and just because they saved the 1 billion doesn't mean they wont stop making more belts. It just means they can only make 1 billion in 10 years.
 
Not what I'm talking about. Yes, it's completely callous, but, more importantly, it's not going to work either. It's short-sighted and foolish. As I said, it doesn't account for anything beyond the first generation and unless these drivers make you immortal, you have one generation to deal with Helheim, or you just murdered 6 billion people for nothing.

You don't seem to get that they can continue making drivers. But that they can only make 1 billion at the current rate before Helheim devours the world. But afterwards they can make new ones for the new generation of humanity.
 
i was thinking this was playing in kouta's head when it was revealed to him that he killed yuuya.

"Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again."

can't wait to see kachidoki debut next week.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top