Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Can't decide how to pose figures...
Hopping Mad

So to get the 'DX' Hopping Switch you have to buy this type? That's interesting, I imagine more switches will be like this as well.

[HIDE]Scissors and Smoke look like they will be Gashapon also. [/HIDE]

Despite the DX version and Gashapon Version of Hopping being the same, I wonder about the plastic quality.

Anyone know why they decided to not make an actual DX version of the Hopping switch?

Budou though
DX hopping switch = gashapon hopping switch

the switches have no difference in plastic quality. only the stickers but since hopping comes with a glitter sticker, you can make it look like DX switches.

Can't decide how to pose figures...
Sorry I got mixed up between Scissors and Spike. :thumbs:

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
you will eventually want to get the belt right? that $20 you wasted could have went towards buying the fourze driver which comes with switches 1-4.

Well, sure, but... that'd make actual SENSE.

Switches! Wheeee!

K

KamenRiderBritannia

how do we know theyre not doing DX versions of certain switches? has it been announced? is there a list?

Budou though
it really doesn't matter. the plastic in the gashapon and hopefully the candy toy ones are exactly the same as the dx ones. like i said and i will say it again, the only difference is the sticker. if it doesn't come with a glitter sticker, it won't look like the dx switches but they still function the same.