Otaku University Student
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSCWWdDXDQ4"]????????????DX??????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Lurker
I noticed that as well. Kinda glad that the electronics weren't in the cars, since that meant you would only need batteries for the belt and brace, unlike Lockseeds. I am not looking forward to the day I have to change those button batteries on all my Lockseeds and Gaia memories. On the other hand, this could also mean that all the sounds are already programmed into the belt and that new sounds will have to be added with the cars, like the Fourze driver.

Last edited:
Yeah

Yup it is definitely better without batteries.
On another note:
Has anyone found any DX merchandise selling out yet?

So far only hlj has a listing which is on order stop status.

Otaku University Student
Really? I mean, I can understand the pain of having to replace the batteries, but that aside, I really can't see how the gimmick items having their own electronics is worse than ones that don't really add anything to the toy.

I just don't like the feeling that I'm buying more toys to unlock the sounds of the toy that I already bought. Not to mention, unlike gimmicks which have their own electronics, they're pretty much locked into whatever they pre-programed onto the belt. No changes, no extras, no specials. Any new features will have to be put into a newer release like the Mobirates or the White Wizard Driver, necessitating the re-purchase of a new belt.