Choushinsei
Reviving this thread for a bit, I've organised the info in the first post, although still a lot of stuff to add including the second quarter catalogue, the first quarter stuff are all there. Candy and capsule toy list to come later.

Also the Lupin Gunner is confirmed to have Premium Bandai release.

Also with the Lupin Blade Viral Core

Otaku University Student
Yeah... I really wonder if I'm going to go for these movie-only riders and lockseeds.

Choushinsei
Is there any chance of getting what Tires come with a given release added to the first post too? The Tire Set # is pretty generically named, and the TKs that come with figures have both had a second Tire to Koukan with as well.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
since nobody has posted about it yet, here is footage of the Handle-Ken.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU4t-ZeojUc[/ame]

just a quick personal opinion before i say anything about the toy(Trigger Warning). i really don't want to see people making excuses to call this weapon the "Handle Sword" after the whole "DJ Gun" complain on these forums, especially when "Handle-Ken" is the legit romanization(of course we don't know about the Door Gun's romanization.)

anyways, i'm shocked that the sword can activate new features in the belt, that's a genius feature and i'll be interested to see what future drive toys will take advantage of this technology.

also here is footage of Shift Car Set 03, Rumble Dump and Mad Doctor.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM01o0Syox0[/ame]

K

KamenRiderBritannia

That is a very clever feature of the Handle Sword. ;)
Still don't hink I'm going to buy into the DX line is year

Welcome
just a quick personal opinion before i say anything about the toy(Trigger Warning). i really don't want to see people making excuses to call this weapon the "Handle Sword" after the whole "DJ Gun" complain on these forums, especially when "Handle-Ken" is the legit romanization(of course we don't know about the Door Gun's romanization.)

eh both work
pP76hlN.png

I take it that there is no way on pre-ordering the Fruit shift car and the Drive lock seed?

Choushinsei
You can try HLJ or Amiami if they still have them up, but they're not Premium items, so there's really very little point in preordering.

I didn't see them on NY and I didn't see them on AmiAmi. I guess I have to wait for them on Ebay now :(.