Budou though
don't fix what ain't broke. there will be more shift cars than rings. the cars themselves are reminiscent of switches; stick into driver (shift brace), there are so many to collect, some cars give off form changes, most cars give something to drive like medic, physical weapons, etc.

Lurker
Perhaps it's because I think the Wizard rings weren't that great (due to the size and the fact that the majority of them are pretty standard). At least with Astro switches they try to change it up. Shift cars are a downgrade from the Astro switches, but are a slight improvement from the Wizard rings; mostly due to the fact that it does more than putting rings on your hand.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting the TK Drive Type Speed but I'm a little concerned about something. How tightly do Drive's halves peg together? How does the peg work, anyways? I like playing with my figures a lot so I'm worried about that peg being loose and Drive splitting in half whenever I want to play with him.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting the TK Drive Type Speed but I'm a little concerned about something. How tightly do Drive's halves peg together? How does the peg work, anyways? I like playing with my figures a lot so I'm worried about that peg being loose and Drive splitting in half whenever I want to play with him.

Here is an review of the product

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0IM2TX26u8

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
None of the reviews I've seen go into detail about how tight/secure the peg feels though. I know I sound ridiculously nitpicky but it's really the only thing making me hesitate about getting it. Does no one else here have it and are willing to share their thoughts on this for me?

Do you understand Japanese with out sub?