Kamen Rider DRIVE merchandise - News and Reviews

Actar

Otaku University Student
Honestly speaking, I would love it if the Shift Cars were based on the previous Riders' bikes and/or vehicles... Though it probably wouldn't happen...

145zzz

Lurker
I have a strange feeling that if they did make past Rider Shift Cars, it'd just be their faces stretched onto the car.
Cause I think making uniquely themed cars (Like Gaim's) is too much effort for them.

Dresden

Choushinsei
I have a strange feeling that if they did make past Rider Shift Cars, it'd just be their faces stretched onto the car.
Cause I think making uniquely themed cars (Like Gaim's) is too much effort for them.
Type Fruits isn't Gaim's Legend Rider Shift Car, it's just sort of a thing. The Driver still has a sound for Tire Koukan: Gaim.

SentaiRiderFan

MV Maker
First image of TK-08... and it's a 2-in-1

I dunno about the rest of you, but that just seems like a weird idea to me.

Last edited:

Tendou Soujiro

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
How is it even remotely weird? That's exactly what the suit is. Hell, they'd be dumb not to incorporate the same gimmick(if not alternate parts) for the SH Figuarts version.

Dresden

Choushinsei
I'd honestly have preferred a clip on Shift Brace and swappable belts, but otherwise that figure ended up looking a lot better than I thought it'd be.

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

Well W Xtreme had the same idea as well.

I'd honestly have preferred a clip on Shift Brace and swappable belts, but otherwise that figure ended up looking a lot better than I thought it'd be.
These gimmick lines rarely have swappable small parts, that's more likely to appear in the SHF.

xSHiNOx

Budou though
but w xtreme looked way better and made sense. dead head is just combining TWO rider's design into one instead of two people becoming one rider

Dresden

Choushinsei
but w xtreme looked way better and made sense. dead head is just combining TWO rider's design into one instead of two people becoming one rider
So, the exact same thing we did in Fourze and W with M(N)F States and CAX, and to a lesser extent Wizard with the Wizard Style/Beast Mantle in the HBV, except we're actually getting a gimmick figure of it this time.

I'm totally fine with this.

Amon

How is it even remotely weird? That's exactly what the suit is. Hell, they'd be dumb not to incorporate the same gimmick(if not alternate parts) for the SH Figuarts version.
If they do a SHF of Deadheat Drive and Mach then I guess they will be a two pack similar to Gaim Pine Arms and Baron Mango Arms was.

Tendou Soujiro

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
If they do a SHF of Deadheat Drive and Mach then I guess they will be a two pack similar to Gaim Pine Arms and Baron Mango Arms was.
Absolutely not. That's an utter waste of plastic and would make the figure incredibly expensive for no reason. Deadheat Drive and Mach use the exact same suit save for the belt, brace, and helmet.

Dresden

Choushinsei
Absolutely not. That's an utter waste of plastic and would make the figure incredibly expensive for no reason. Deadheat Drive and Mach use the exact same suit save for the belt, brace, and helmet.
Not even a different helmet, they could leave the flip down visor gimmick for the Figuart, they'd just need to have detachable Shift Brace/swappable forearm piece and swappable belt pieces.

145zzz

Lurker

So you just turn the parts around?
That's... Kinda... Dumb.
At the same time, it's actually pretty genius.
Too bad Dead Heat looks terrible.
I guess it's good they didn't release them as two separate figures.

Mastodon