Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

I bought the DS game I was sorely disappointed.
Graphics were good, but the game itself sucked. It lagged on me all of the time, had unresponsive controls, all the characters were essentially the same but with pallete swaps.
And the biggest sin is that the DS version, which is still a fighting game, lacks a 2 PLAYER MODE. At all. It's you vs. computer. That's it.

Pretty much shows that either 8ing didn't care, didn't have time or budget. Whatever the excuse, it's a terrible game and I wouldn't even recommend it to the biggest KRDK games.

~ <3 ~ But I'm glad I bought it because I want to support Adness ~ <3 ~

The DS version was developed by Natsume, not 8ing. 8ing developed the Wii version, which is the far superior version (though it has less kaijins than the DS version). The graphics on the Wii version are subpar, but the gameplay is a lot better.

The Wii version is pretty much the American counterpart of Climax Heroes while the DS version is a completely original game.
 
Here's a clip of DIVE INTO THE MIRROR live.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu9VMqvSYC0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu9VMqvSYC0&feature=related[/ame]
 
I love Dragon Knight as much as you guys, but we gotta let this thread die sometime...
 
I have not seen this series yet, even though I'm in the US. Was it canceled because of the low ratings or was it because the series ended?
 
It got cancelled 2 episodes before the end. 4Kids didn't give a reason afaik but it's highly suspected to be low ratings.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top