rsz_kamenriderdragonknight_9779.jpg

Obligatory reference

This week: We meet the man who saved Emu and inspired him to become a doctor, Riders can never get along, the "operation" to become a Rider sounds more like an inoculation, perhaps Emu is a modified human, and completing Monster Hunter Drago Knight Hunter Z.

Gotta say, this was the episode Emu really lost points with me. As a doctor, he should know better. What matters is saving the patient, not who does it. Hiiro and the rest called him out on it, and for once, I agreed with them. What a world it is when I stopped agreeing with Emu. Still, I like this episode. Emu is suppose to be a rookie doctor in training, and this episode really makes him feel like one. And if the show insists on treating Emu like the crazy one, even though he's been the only sane one up until now, then we need proof that Emu isn't perfect. This episode gave us that balance. He has some great morals and ideals, but he's so young and brash that he gets carried away.

Also, I really misread the last episode. I thought Snipe took all his Gashat. Turns out, he just took Gekitotsu Robots.
Hmm...
If the new Gashat itself is Lv 5, what's Lv. 4? The 4 Riders working together?