Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

True, but it didn't make me have a nerdgasm half as bad as the Wing Knight Figma did

The Darkwing cape did me in.........:disappoin



I'm more than positive they will because they know they can get away with it because their buyers (the dumbass kids) don't know any better

Why make good quality products when you can just sell **** for the same exact price?

I posted pictures of the Figimas on Bandai Of America's facebook telling them that's how you properly make a figure. But I doubt they'll actually get off their well pampered corporate asses and do something.
You guys do realize that figma is a collector oriented line right? which is why they're higher quality.
 
That point is okay, except there are a whole lot of rules set here in the US... A good example would be that there are limitations regarding sharp object specially with toys. Even though they will be collector grade, they still need to be profitable. To do that, they would need to cater to the masses.
 
That point is okay, except there are a whole lot of rules set here in the US... A good example would be that there are limitations regarding sharp object specially with toys. Even though they will be collector grade, they still need to be profitable. To do that, they would need to cater to the masses.

Doesn't stop kids from buying Freddy Kruger and Batman toys, now does it?
 
True, but it didn't make me have a nerdgasm half as bad as the Wing Knight Figma did

The Darkwing cape did me in.........:disappoin



I'm more than positive they will because they know they can get away with it because their buyers (the dumbass kids) don't know any better

Why make good quality products when you can just sell **** for the same exact price?

I posted pictures of the Figimas on Bandai Of America's facebook telling them that's how you properly make a figure. But I doubt they'll actually get off their well pampered corporate asses and do something.

You are officially nostradamus.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top