Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

It took Adness two years to get Ryuki off the ground. There's no guarantee that another adaptation would be any easier to make. Expecting a trailer immediately after the conclusion of Ryuki is probably a little ambitious.

hmm, didn't Keith say that the chances of it were high? The show apparently made Adness a lot of money on the cheap, so I can imagine they would want to try another. I think this is their first actual full length series, so my expectations for a better second series are a lot higher now that they know what not to do...and maybe get rid of the Wang brothers, I've actually never been too fond of their work.
 
"Ryuki Forever"
"Ryuki > Dragon Knight"
"Why did they choose Ryuki?"
"They're ruining Ryuki!"
"Damn it, it's the Saban Era 2.0"
"You suck Steve Wang!"
"I lost faith in you Steve Wang!"
"Trent & Lacey are f'cking annoying" (which they still do right now despite what has happened latey in the series)
"No Men are a bunch of douches, I hope they get it at the end."
"Chris coughs too much that I cannot get into the Sting fight scenes."
"Tim Taylor's brother is the main bad guy? This sucks!"

I won't be surprised if any PR fans who plan to make a death threat to Steve Wang, like SirStack did to Bruce Kalish nor some fan of Transformers who made a death threat to Michael Bay.

Sure, Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight does have a lot of flaws, everything isn't perfect. What I'm saying that I actually enjoy this show and this show feels like I'm back in early 90s especially ol' school. I love it. Plus this show makes me happy a lot.

In fact, Masked Rider has been beaten up by Kame Rider: Dragon Knight. Yes, this show does have a fair rating, which it's not THAT bad. I don't know about the toys selling, how well they are. No idea.
 
Productive? I doubt it. To say anything negative about this show you have to put up with a page of 'shut the **** up,' 'why people no like this show watch this show you no like this show' and the always fresh 'stop whining' video.

Maybe the word 'Productive' can be interpreted many ways. but in the context of this forum, it probably means to move the discussions forward and not necessarily in a positive way. LOL

I do see what you are talking about though. There's definitely a division amongst the camps here and it's unfortunate that both sides can't express their opinions without feeling they are being attacked on a personal level. But provacative words like, " **** this show, it's the dumbest fucking piece of ****...etc..." and others equally as strong will inevitably threaten people who have the opposite opinion. Same goes for the other way around. That's always been the problem with discussion forums. If everyone can actually chime in more maturely and with respect for other people's opinions even if they don't agree, I think it would be easier for everyone to just appreciate the differences and say, "We agree to disagree." Of course all it takes is for one person to be rude and it derails everything and everyone is fighting again. Sadly, this is human nature.
 
hmm, didn't Keith say that the chances of it were high?

He did! Personally, I do expect to see another adaptation surface sometime in 2010.

That just doesn't mean it'll be another adaptation that's ready to be promoted right as Dragon Knight ends, though.
 
I'm trying to upload the final episode with english audio but having trouble. I'll probably swing by starbucks/mcdonalds and see if I can be successful from there.

Before you do that, can you upload the episodes preceding this? It would be nice to see them so we don't watch the last episode out of context. Thanks.
 
I won't be surprised if any PR fans who plan to make a death threat to Steve Wang, like SirStack did to Bruce Kalish nor some fan of Transformers who made a death threat to Michael Bay.

Good God! I hope not.

They can say whatever they want about KRDK cuz I don't care, but as far as DEATH THREATS go, that's a definite no-no.
 
how with english audio if it has not aired yet in english?

did it air already in english?

It aired in Mexico and for foreign shows you can change the audio just like in the US so yeah technically the entire show has aired in english.

Before you do that, can you upload the episodes preceding this? It would be nice to see them so we don't watch the last episode out of context. Thanks.

I can't because I didn't record them, I didn't realize Mexico was already ahead of the US until I saw a little bit of episode 39 on wednesday which is why I recorded the final episode.

They'd have to re-air again before I can record them, most likely they'll start re-airing since episode 1 this monday, I doubt they'll just re-air the final 5 episodes yet to air in the US. :P hell they might even stop airing it.

as far as the uploading I couldn't get it to work, the file is too big and I keep losing the connection before it even reaches one third. I'll try mcdonalds or starbucks wifi maybe tomorrow if I have time, though somehow I doubt they have a great upload...
 
...and maybe get rid of the Wang brothers, I've actually never been too fond of their work.

So who do you want to handle it? Bruce Kalish? Anyways, only the Wang Brothers, John Fasano, and others who are fans of toku that can relate on the said project.

I mean seriously, do you want the next adaptation will end up just like Highlander: The Source?
 
The Steve Wang has already said he probably won't direct or write another Kamen Rider season. Nathan Long is a go however.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top