Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread


Mine also says 10:30. God, 4Kids need to get their act together.
 
If the old information is what Adness is still distributing to entertainment journalists, it's what they'll use.
 
OFF TOPIC:
Hey! :nono: Don't steal a thread please!

dude seriously chill out

I was trying to end an argument. Please leave the moderating to the mods.



So, who else is still curious about what Kit's dad has to do with all this? I seriously doubt that all those mirror conversations were in Kit's head...

Well I wasn't really serious. :laugh:



Man! Even Nico Nico Douga hears it now. Awesome! Maybe they need some updates with what they are doing. Anyways KRDK will always be awesome.
 
Just reminding everybody when they're happening.
 
Cool, they updated the guide last night. It's now Showing it's going to air at 11, so hopefully now no one should miss it.
 
Just reminding everybody when they're happening.

That's grand and all...but the dates are wrong. I changed them to the right Dates.



EDIT: So, I was looking around YT and I watched a couple clips of Mizushima Hiro (Tendou) talking in English. And all I could think of was, "Wouldn't it be awesome if he played a part in an American Kamen Rider?" Now I know people are gonna say stuff like "He'd never do anything American!" or "If he didn't show up for Decade, why would he do that?" I just want to say...IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT AND A COOL IDEA!

There I said it.
 
Last edited:

I believe that THIS:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Lu4U7Lt2E[/ame]

is what you are talking about.

KEWL!!!:castlerock: Now Psyga isn't the only English speaker around.:buttrock:

GO KABUTO!!!
 
I remember watching Kabuto for the first time and hearing him say "Stronger" during the little history tidbits and the end and being very impressed with his lack of "Engrish."
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…