Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight - The Official Thread

Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight photos from Toy Fair.
http://toyfair09.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=531

Real photos of the toys. They look much better than those promo shots. Blank Form Dragon Knight is unexpected. The bikes look great. The human figures just seem to be accessories for the contract beasts. I'm guessing they just weren't certain if they'd sell by themselves. Not really a big deal.
 
Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight photos from Toy Fair.
http://toyfair09.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=531

Real photos of the toys. They look much better than those promo shots. Blank Form Dragon Knight is unexpected. The bikes look great. The human figures just seem to be accessories for the contract beasts. I'm guessing they just weren't certain if they'd sell by themselves. Not really a big deal.

Much better. I'm SO getting them.
 
Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight photos from Toy Fair.
http://toyfair09.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=531

Real photos of the toys. They look much better than those promo shots. Blank Form Dragon Knight is unexpected. The bikes look great. The human figures just seem to be accessories for the contract beasts. I'm guessing they just weren't certain if they'd sell by themselves. Not really a big deal.

I'm still not sold on the belt. I really hope they improve that situation with the Advent Decks.
 
I was really excited for the toyline, but after seeing all of the pics, I'm not feeling the same way. I mean, good job with the toys and all, but no, no money from me, sorry.
 
So...I watched part of the interview again and I paused it in the middle and a screen popped up. It told me what video I was watching. And I think the name of it added to the stupidity of this channel.

[HIDE]
krdkko0.png
[/HIDE]

PityTheFool.avif
 
Speaking of the toys, I just hope that they will release the motorcycle toys of the other Riders aside from Dragon Knight and Wing Knight.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top