Kamen Rider Dragon Knight- "Dropping the Axe" Talk Up!

Punk

#MissionMiami
Ladies and Gentlemen, Kit Taylor has turned into a bad boy!....Did he sign with P. Diddy, join Xaviax or just a Taylor pissed off at Kanye West.

Find out on Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, Tomorrow at 11:30am on The CW4Kids!
 
11:30am... again. *sigh* Guess the rating will be low again.

Hey, I'm looking forward to see this episode. It looks good.
 
"The end never justifies the means"

What I heard:
"The end never justi-faiz the means"

I think I have issues. :P
 
A post om TV-Nihon's board about that when Decade was in Faiz's World popped into my head. Made me laugh.

Which was the post enjoyment I got about of this half hour. his episode was dishwater dull.

Wrath looks be to cool, though.
 
It was a good but not great epsiode. Onyx was rushed, just as I think we ALL though was going to happen. Then there was Axe, who was in and out of the episode as he was vented. Yet, it was cool how lacy admited to what she did at the end. And Wrath's apperance, even though he didn't move, prolly the most epic part of the series, I forgot how badass he looked from Ryuki. Overall 4/5, just cause of Wrath/
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top