Redryuranger11
Blazing Soul!
ONORE DEKEIDO!
They wanted to do that but it got nixed because Decade just did it.
Wow, just when I thought I couldn't hate Decade any more than I already do.They wanted to do that but it got nixed because Decade just did it.
Well, from the first half it was pretty decent, but when they got to the Nega World Arc, that was when the writers decided to piss off the fans with their lack of creative motives. I mean don't get me wrong, but as I said before the show had some potential, but they needed to hire some better writers who know how focus on the main protagonist's journey and his true purpose as the "Destroyer" instead of some writers who don't even bothered to listen to the fans' opinion but to pay more attention to their wallets.
Wow, just when I thought I couldn't hate Decade any more than I already do.
That's so cute. :anime: