Kamen Rider Decade the Movie

I am really psyched about this movie. It has already been confirmed that the original actor from kamen rider black will reprise his role (he is my favorite). Also some famous singer is suppose to play riderman (the original one died years ago I think). So their is a good chance that some of the other orginal actors will be in the movie too.

You really haven't been keeping up, have you?

Original Rider 1, Rider 2, and V3 are reprising their roles as the voices of the riders. Agito is coming back, as is Black. Gackt is playing Riderman.
 
Don't deny the truth, dude.

And really, don't go pissy on me. I said it was going screwy, but not enough to make me stop watching it. I just hate how the writers are making such a sweet show slowly go bitter to sour, kinda like Hibiki.

*shudders*

I just really hope they don't mess it up that badly.
 
High Quality Poster.

[hide]
1247132467786.jpg

1247132496032.jpg
[/hide]

Now THIS is made of PURE EPIC WIN!!!
 
Question: Is it true that Inoue is going to be the writer of this movie?

No, Souji Yonemura (main writer of Kabuto; wrote the Blade and Hibiki worlds of Decade) is writing the movie. Which makes me afraid that it will be revealed that Koutarou became a manicurist after the events of RX.
 
I think there was a magazine clipping not too long ago where producer Shinichirou Shirakura referred to the movie as being "Decade's final episode," so...who knows?

wow and 98% of us won't get to see that "Final Episode". Darn.

Talk about unresolved.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top