Kamen Rider Decade the Movie

Yeah, the way I understand it is that the last world (Black/Black RX) and the next world (Amazon) are there to tie into the movie's plot, then the movie takes place (all the talking about Daishocker in Black/RX world and Amazon world kinda prove that the movie is not an AU) and then the Rider War is the ending to the series

That's how I understand it aswell. It only makes sense for it to go down like that.
 
YES!!! Video is GOOD!!!

Another ability is added to Neo-Riderman's arm- magnetism...

The original Riderman didn't have that, right???
 
So from what I can gather from the Decade OP, RIDERMAN RIPS HIS ARM OFF O___________________O

why'd he do that? to get an upgrade or something D:

Also the next decade pv is pretty swanky, looks far better than JttD's pv, if just for the kick gackt gives to some poor dude's head XD
 
ARRG! It's going to be out soon!

If there's anyone here that is actually in Japan right now, I ENVIOUS OF ALL OF YOU.>:(

I'm looking at you too, Igadevil..>:(>:(>:(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top