Kamen Rider Decade the Movie

Oh man they got Toshiki Kashu (Shoichi) back!! Are the rest of the Heisei riders appearing in the movie or is it just this guy?

At very least him and Yuuske should Dbl henshin for the long awaited Kuuga-Agito team up!!
 
jiro.png


Jiro, back in Black! :buttrock:
 
There's a lot of talk about most of the other Heisei Riders appearing via voice only.

Probally. I'd hope all the actors did the voicing otherwise I'd be super pissed and I'm sure a ton of Kamen Rider fans would be aswell especially in Japan.

jiro.png


Jiro, back in Black! :buttrock:

So he skipped out the RX world (because of the Gold stuff) but made it for the movie. That's our Jiro Okamoto. :castlerock:

He's looking older big time, but probally in the best shape of his life if the ShinkenGold work speaks truth.
 
Actually all we know is Him & Tetsuo Kurata (Kotaro/Black) at this point.

At this point, it's pretty safe to say that Agito and Black are the only ones appearing in person. If there were others, we probably would have known by know considering that the movie comes out in 2 and a half weeks. I hope I'm wrong though.

There's a lot of talk about most of the other Heisei Riders appearing via voice only.

I've only read rumours of Faiz and Blade reprising their roles in voice. Where did you hear "most of the others" from? :)
 
At this point, it's pretty safe to say that Agito and Black are the only ones appearing in person. If there were others, we probably would have known by know considering that the movie comes out in 2 and a half weeks. I hope I'm wrong though.

Ya, I just hope we see an Agito vs. Kuuga fight.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top