Probably Decade have some new form ride cards for stronger form like Kuuga and Kiva alternate forms so for example he can directly henshin to Hyper Kabuto without going through mask and rider form first.

In Justice, We Trust!
So, cheap CGI aside I think so far Faiz's FFR is probably my favorite of the bunch.

The times Kivara made an appearance...I dunno I think they felt kinda forced in. Especially her line nearing the end of the episode

レイモン (雷蒙)
Narutaki really like to summon Wild Card Riders to defeat Tsukasa.

It's called Form Ride and besides (check bold) you seem to agree with me.

You should reread what I said :laugh:. I clearly said "form ride" and that none them have been any rider's powered up forms.

Yeah though, I do agree but I also understand why they don't use them.

I understand why too, but if Decade's suppose to be the perfect Rider he should have every form, upgrade or not.

None of the form rides so far have been "power up" forms, the only form rides seem to be from the base-form form-changing riders while the non form changers get attack rides instead.

Then, Tsukasa should be able to summon Dragredder also, not just Auto Vajin (so what if he can turn Ryuki into another Dragredder)...and be able to use Beat Lion and other Rouse Attacks.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, it's like for days.

So Shouichi is both Exceed Gills & Agito¿:eyebrow:

I understand why too, but if Decade's suppose to be the perfect Rider he should have every form, upgrade or not.

Wait for the Complete Form. If he could already access the upgraded forms of the Riders right after getting their cards, he wouldn't have bothered using the normal and alternate forms, going straight to the upgrades.

He will start using the power of the final forms when he gets the Complete Form. There was a scan which listed the final forms of the other main Riders alongside it.