Is Seto Koji writing for Decade? Because we've gotten some serious Kiva love these last two eps.
Some of them have had at least some thematic link. Kuuga's Forms vs Kiva's Forms and Kiva vs. Knight being the large two. Ryuki didn't really have one, nor did Blade. Kiva Garulu was odd because it had a thematic link again, but broke the chain.

But we know he's using Faiz in the Den-O/Decade film.

I'm especially enjoying Agito's World and the link from G3 to Gill Exceed to Agito. Great, great idea, and something I wish they'd do in a real show. Actually migrate the hero to completely different personas for the long term.

Last edited:
I'm especially enjoy Agito's World and the link from G3 to Gill Exceed to Agito. Great, great idea, and something I wish they'd do in a real show. Actually mirgrate the hero to completely different personas for the long term.

Of course they'd give the best treatment for the best Heisei Rider.;) I just wish that more stuff would have been done with Drake and Delta, and I guess we're still not going to get Kuuga action.:disappoin As long as D-555 doesn't suck when he appears because he got no love whatsoever in his own world.

As long as D-555 doesn't suck when he appears because he got no love whatsoever in his own world.
This is true. No wrist flick. And they even used the wrist flick in the eyecatch at the end of Blade's world, so they knew I was expecting it. Best Rider tick ever, and you don't use it?! For shame.

But again, kudos to them for the connection between Agito's Riders and casting an older actor in the role.

I didn't see the point of Tsukasa summoning Garulu Form without the Garulu Saber.... I mean... thats pretty much the same as Zolda without a gun...

Too bad he can't turn into secondary Riders. Chalice would have been perfect for that match :thumbs:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Not if Tsukasa borrows the cards from Daiki like he borrow from his RideBooker.

At least Garulu has some physical capabilities. Zolda without a gun is like Pikachu without electricity. What's the fudging point?