Kamen Rider Decade rumor/picture thread

The big surprise for the movie?
45745685.jpg

ALL MAIN RIDERS MAKE AN APPEARANCE!
dcd104.jpg


It's Kamen Rider's version of Super Sentai 25th Anniversary
 
Last edited:
The big surprise for the movie?
45745685.jpg

ALL MAIN RIDERS MAKE AN APPEARANCE!
dcd104.jpg


It's Kamen Rider's version of Super Sentai 25th Anniversary

A Gao vs. SS-style would have been the ideal Decade instead of Rewrite/Recast Palooza.

I sure as hell hope it's not all stuntmen in this. Some old faces at least, Toei!
 
I see Diend in there as well. Probably exactly like Gao vs SS. Diend summon anyone?

"Kamen Rider Decade - ALL Riders VS Daishocker" is the name of the movie.

It'd also make no sense to bring back Shocker without bringing back Shocker's original enemies.

I don't expect all those Riders to get any characterization, but I don't think they'll be just mind controlled drones.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top