i said that becuse i didn't want to butcher the name.

Nah don't worry, I am not saying that you are doing it. Now let's go back to the thread's flesh shall we?

Now the if they don't justify it then that means the 10th anniversary get's short of glory.

Kagayaki Power
So the direct translation of that article states clearing that he says"

Kamen Rider decade is only 30 episodes long, and will end at episode 30?

I'm assuming clearing = clearly but newayz....

here:

"Decade is half a year long, and is 30 episodes, and although it is airing for a shorter than normal time, to make up for it, everything will be condensed in those 30 eps! Each and every episode will be full of lots of splendid content. ..." (w00t for run on sentences XD)

too lazy to do the rest... XD i keep reading it... and then forgetting what i read by the time i switch to this window.... partly cuz i'm watching tv while i'm doing it >_>

2mo80fp.jpg

カブト第1話…10.9%
カブト最終話…7.8%
→平均7.7%
電王第1話…8.5%
電王最終話…6.5%
→平均6.9%
キバ第1話…7.6%
キバ最終話…6.5%
→平均6.2%
ディケイド第1話…6.3%

Congrats to Decade! Making a new record! The lowest rating for any Heisei rider to debut!

The World Warrior
[hide]
2mo80fp.jpg
[/hide]

カブト第1話…10.9%
カブト最終話…7.8%
→平均7.7%
電王第1話…8.5%
電王最終話…6.5%
→平均6.9%
キバ第1話…7.6%
キバ最終話…6.5%
→平均6.2%
ディケイド第1話…6.3%

Congrats to Decade! Making a new record! The lowest rating for any Heisei rider to debut!

They get lower each year.

Lurker
damn. Well, I guess that means riders are probably getting to another break period of a few years...

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
Speaking of Gackt or whatever the **** his name is...

I got a CD along with my Sentai Red Boxset on X-Mas and I gave it a listen today finally bc of KRDCD and I'm not impressed, I like his Decade theme better then any of the crap he put on his album.

and don't tell me he wasn't drugged up in that Decade conference. ****, it was Cory Fieldman in 1988 all over again.

Which album was it? And no, he wasn't drugged up, he IS usually liked that.

As for the 30 episodes, I couldn't be happier. The franchise is in dire need of a break.

Eye See You
Which album was it? And no, he wasn't drugged up, he IS usually liked that.

As for the 30 episodes, I couldn't be happier. The franchise is in dire need of a break.

I think it's just an EP not an album. Something with LOVE in the title, I'm too lazy to go and check sorry bro.

Like I said maybe the revival of Metal Heroes could actually happen with Decade's end.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
i was agreeing with you up to that point, IF it where to happen it wouldn't be called superhero time now would it? it would be new sentai series and *beep* disney*beep* piece of*beep* time.

besides there is:
old toku
Ultra Galaxy
Cellphone show thingy
the new sentai series
Rescue Force
Dragon Knight
RPM
the second Kiva Movie
the second Go-Onger movie...you know it's coming.
and of course Godzilla...always good.

one more thing didn't the say the same thing about Kiva?

I don't remember that regarding Kiva. the ones I highlighted in bold, I just said that! but well, we don't see anymore the SHT opening eyecatch anymore, so It could mean that SHT might no longer be a part of Sunday Hero time (or whatever TV Asahi called it with Dinosaur King, Current sentai, Precure 5 GoGo, you know.)

and anyway, It was one suggestion to kick TV Tokyo's ass. (for "stealing" what wasn't theirs, but I don't refer TH Rescue Force for this.)

I'm leaning towards 2)

1) Would be cool but weird if you ask me. A double dose of Sentai could get boring. But that's if they do it the ABC kids way.

But back to back new? :O_O:. Doubt it.

Well we'll see about that when DCD ends.

But at least you got your double dose of sentai fix every Saturday (Sunday in other countries).

Did Den-O teach you nothing? Ratings haven't been the most accurate measure of success for TV shows for at least a (hur hur) decade, especially for TV shows that live on toy sales, not infomercial revenue.