Kamen Rider Decade/Double - Movie News Thread

You know what I think why they chopped the Double belt in half.

Budget costs. Same reason they had to recolor the gun, and resculpt Decade's head. Yes. I did make the thoery that they did that to throw everyone off.
 
Not what I was expecting for Dark Decade. Hell, I wasn't expecting Dark Decade to be any different, but was expecting it to just be an alternative world version of Decade.

If they were going to do a Dark Decade, they should've modeled him after Dark Decade from Climax Heroes. That one actually looked good.

Good to confirmation that Natsumi is a rider though. :thumbs:
 
If you look closely at the red part of the Lost Driver, it makes an S shape, as well as the "chopped" W on the Skull Magnum.
 
On my lil theory that I'm basing off of these new leaked pics, it seems this new "Super Shocker" organization is the TRUE re-incarnation of the Shocker, Gel-Shocker, and Neo-Shocker organizations.

As for the Dai-Shocker organization that the entire series revolved around, it seems they were nothing more than just an "unholy alliance of evil" that just adapted the "Shocker" name for symbolic reasons alone.

The only common link between both the "Super Shocker" and "Dai-Shocker" organizations appears to be Doctor Shinigami, and I believe Shinigami is only reappearing with Super Shocker to get his revenge against Decade for the events that occurred in "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker."

Hmmm.......no comment on my lil theory huh?
 
1256268490371.jpg


Doras from Kamen Rider ZO!
 
Sweet! Doras! :buttrock:

I hope the real Wataru to appear in the movie, especially the rest of real heisei riders.
 
Not what I was expecting for Dark Decade. Hell, I wasn't expecting Dark Decade to be any different, but was expecting it to just be an alternative world version of Decade.

If they were going to do a Dark Decade, they should've modeled him after Dark Decade from Climax Heroes. That one actually looked good.

Good to confirmation that Natsumi is a rider though. :thumbs:

Definitlly agree about Dark Decade. They should have used the Climax Heroes Dark Decade. The new one kinda feels like if your watching a soap opera with an "Evil Twin Brother" in the mix, and the only way you can tell them apart would be like a moustache or goatee. :laugh:

:198: for Doras thou !! :D
 
Alright, the scans mention that Dai Shocker was destroyed by the riders already. At least the movie is confirmed to be in continuity somewhere, but ugh the contradictions....
 
Alright, the scans mention that Dai Shocker was destroyed by the riders already. At least the movie is confirmed to be in continuity somewhere, but ugh the contradictions....

At this point, I believe the "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker" movie is gonna be used the same way the Super Sentai series use their movies.........they're merely references of real events that have occurred within their storyline that have no confirmed placement in the actual storyline. Like how the events of the Shinkenger movie was used as a reference clip in episode 31 of Shinkenger.......that's how "All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker" will be used for the Decade series, in this case this 2nd Decade movie.

It's gonna be used as some sort of "flashback reference" somewhere in this new movie, I have a feeling on that one considering Doctor Shinigami makes a reappearance in this movie as a member of the new "Super Shocker" organization
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top