Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
I think this would be cool if this is another ensemble show because the Academy mentioned in the backstory. Spectre could be his mentor or his best friend or maybe just that guy who's always showing off? I'm having the theme song will be really good as well I don't know why I'm really really hoping rider chips would do another Kamen Rider song. Because I love songs like elements and neppu rider shiny days and the list goes on

Toku Prince
I think this would be cool if this is another ensemble show because the Academy mentioned in the backstory. Spectre could be his mentor or his best friend or maybe just that guy who's always showing off? I'm having the theme song will be really good as well I don't know why I'm really really hoping rider chips would do another Kamen Rider song. Because I love songs like elements and neppu rider shiny days and the list goes on

What academy? There wasn't any academy mentioned...

Don't post your fanfic there. It's a crap site overrun with fanbrats, deranged shippers, and people who think they can write for Kamen Rider without ever having watched it. May I instead recommend http://www.archiveofourown.org

The 2012 & 2013 JUNON Super Boy winners haven't been in Kamen Rider yet, maybe we'll be seeing one of them this year? Think D-Boys still have a couple left that haven't done anything with Toei either ...

Yeah, many of the young male actors for sentai/rider have been alumni of the JUNON Super boy contest so I won't be surprised.
Not just the winners but also the runner-ups and finalists.

Eh, you can't call that one spam because technically he was discussing what he thinks will be the series's outcome (albeit in the form of a short fanfiction). Though I wouldn't mind a Stronger tribute somewhere in the series (even if its just an expanded role in Superhero Taisen).

By the way, the April 3rd 2016 episode of Kamen Rider Ghost will be the 45th anniversary of the original Kamen Rider's premiere. I wouldn't be surprised if they're planning a special episode just for it (similar to what Ninninger did).

Theories and speculation are fine and all but yours has crossed into fanfiction.

Exactly what i said is just speculation about the series outcome don't call it fanfiction and thanks i appreciate you like my stronger plot though i hope it would be a special episode rather than a superhero taisen filmcause if it's turned into a superhero taisen film production process will put too many heroes and villains in the film that it will ruin a story because it supposed to focus on ghost encountering stronger only.

The 2012 & 2013 JUNON Super Boy winners haven't been in Kamen Rider yet, maybe we'll be seeing one of them this year? Think D-Boys still have a couple left that haven't done anything with Toei either ...

Yeah, many of the young male actors for sentai/rider have been alumni of the JUNON Super boy contest so I won't be surprised.
Not just the winners but also the runner-ups and finalists.

Toei seems to have taken a liking to the Ken-On agency in recent years too. There was a rumour that Toshiki Seto of Ken-On's "Next Generation" group would be Ghost. This kid doesn't seem to have any public social media accounts though so I couldn't check to see if he's been filming anything recently.

Ryota Kobayashi of the same group was teasing an info ban to do with something he was filming. I think some of the dates when he was filming (that he mentioned on his blog) lined up with Surprise Future's filming. But he just announced that he'd be starring in a Kamen Teacher stage show starting in September so that puts him out of the running..

I know that many rider actors were selected from talent agencies or models who becomes winners of some fashion magazine but we should try something different for once instead of this type of "selection" of an actor to portray as the rider we should try old fashioned audition for once like selecting nobodies who once acted in shows or commercials or people who were extras or maybe have stuntmen who have the appropriate age maybe 28 but can also act ,i understand it's going to be difficult and hard especially that this could once again lead to an incident in 1972 where the guy who played takeshi hongo got injured during production but it could work really heck movie and tv industries from all over the world use this and this type of audition process helps chose the brilliant actor peter capaldi to play as the twelfth doctor.

And if i were making a kamen rider show whose theme is martial arts with dragons or chinese zodiac animals ,I should find an actor instead of the ones from talent agency or the winning vote from some fashion magazine by using traditional method of audition maybe finding people who are young that can not only act but can perform real life martial arts skills just like bruce lee did.

Given that we'd have just started watching the 40th Sentai at that point, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the day the spring break 1 hour crossover episode aired so they could make a big deal of both shows.

True or maybe have an anime special dedicated to the anniversary of both franchise by having the original kamen riders (1 and 2) or seven riders team up with the original sentai goranger and it will produced by ishinomori pro and the ones who will animate will be the one who did devilman vs cyborg 009 or the production team behind the 2015 anime of 009 but it will distributed by toei itself.

oh and did i forgot to mention that KR ghost's face looks like a wasp or an ant.

Last edited:
Your speculations are fanfiction...

Err...the actors do go through rounds and rounds of auditions...
most are quite unknown before being selected.
For example,
Chase's actor has said that he had auditioned for Rider several times before he finally got a role in Drive.

After the contest, the finalists all get signed by various talent agencies who give them acting lessons and training before sending them to auditions

Your speculations are fanfiction...

Well they are not fanfiction to me anyway they are still speculations to me just call it whatever you want.

Err...the actors do go through rounds and rounds of auditions...
most are quite unknown before being selected.
For example,
Chase's actor has said that he had auditioned for Rider several times before he finally got a role in Drive.

After the contest, the finalists all get signed by various talent agencies who give them acting lessons and training before sending them to auditions

Hmm that is true but shouldn't a similar process chase actors did to the actors who will play the main rider without using that fashion magazine vote thing or selection from talent agencies?

Chase's actor was a past Grand Prix winner and alumni of the JUNON super boy contest, which was why I brought him up as an example...actually, Gou's actor too was a Grand Prix winner. So was Kouta's actor.

Anyway, it'd be good to keep an eye on the JUNON contest alumni as potential cast.

Another place to look at, would be the alumni of the Prince of Tennis musicals.

Speculation is when you try and anticipate certain things that are gonna happen, eg, the number of forms Ghost will have or who's going to be directing the whole thing.

Fanfiction is when you come up with your own ideas and try to spin it into a legible story which is pretty much what you're doing. Not trying to be mean but this thread is meant for people to speculate on Ghost, not come up with suggestions about the industry or what kind of actor they want or even what kind of theme they want next year. People are probably going to click on the link expecting to see the latest rumours about Ghost but all they're going to see is you trying your very best to shove down your opinions on all the problems with Toei and Bandai down our throats and how you're seemingly the saviour tokusatsu needs to be good again. Well if you think you're so good then honestly please wrote to them. Even if you can't speak or write in Japanese doesn't mean that they can't read English. If your idea's as good as you think it is, they'd realise it too don't you think

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Good music hey?

Whoaaaaa there buddy.

Gaim's music was outstanding.

Apparently I need to extrapolate. First, let me clarify by saying that I LOVE Gaim's soundtrack. It has a ton of great songs and at no point was I ever trying to say that Gaim doesn't have good music. Good and notable are separate statements. Something can be good without standing out from the crowd and something can be notable and still be shitty. Gaim's soundtrack is great and it serves it's purpose very well. I'd say the difference is that OOO's ska-centric soundtrack was such a departure from more traditional Kamen Rider bgms that it almost became a character in and of itself and stood out as one of the most distinctive elements of that series. I'm not saying one is better than the other.

Last edited:
Chase's actor was a past Grand Prix winner and alumni of the JUNON super boy contest, which was why I brought him up as an example...actually, Gou's actor too was a Grand Prix winner. So was Kouta's actor.

Anyway, it'd be good to keep an eye on the JUNON contest alumni as potential cast.

Another place to look at, would be the alumni of the Prince of Tennis musicals.

I say it before and i will say it again we really should try something different for once instead of this type of "selection" used by talents agencies or fashion magazine contest like JUNON for example to find an actor to portray as the rider we should try old fashioned audition for once like selecting nobodies who once acted in shows or commercials or people who were once extras or maybe have stuntmen who have the appropriate age maybe 28 but can also act which means we really need people who are not part of a talent agency or are not associated with the JUNON magazine thing

Speculation is when you try and anticipate certain things that are gonna happen, eg, the number of forms Ghost will have or who's going to be directing the whole thing.

Fanfiction is when you come up with your own ideas and try to spin it into a legible story which is pretty much what you're doing.

You maybe right so maybe what i said about the plot possibilities of ghost might be mixture of speculation and fan fiction

People are probably going to click on the link expecting to see the latest rumours about Ghost but all they're going to see is you trying your very best to shove down your opinions on all the problems with Toei and Bandai down our throats and how you're seemingly the saviour tokusatsu needs to be good again. Well if you think you're so good then honestly please wrote to them. Even if you can't speak or write in Japanese doesn't mean that they can't read English. If your idea's as good as you think it is, they'd realise it too don't you think

Well i wish i could but the problem is that bandai and toei don't have time to to listen to us common people about the production problems if i were rich and powerful i could have changed all that but if i were successful in my big break i should have convince them rather than buy their companies, convincing is the only option if you were for good talents in the film industry.

Last edited: