Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Hang on, which Bandai employee has been watching the Star Wars prequel trilogy and really loved the scene where Obi-Wan rode a giant iguana? And what do iguanas have to do with pirate ships? Still, at least it's likely it's just some "early installment weirdness" that will get quietly forgotten about as soon as they need the CGI budget for something else. Well, that and bikes are always one of those things that they bring out just to prove the Rider has one and then ditch ASAP.

Eh, there are many multiple Rider shows, there are many single Rider shows. And if you've watched all of them, you can always jump to Ultraman now that there's plenty of that available for free.

When that message appeared at the end of Drive episode 36 saying that it was the beginning of the final arc, I was kinda confused as the final arcs never last a dozen-ish episodes and there's always some more "filler" episodes first. But if Drive's story is finishing before that and then we're getting some sort of Wizard-style crossover special featuring Ghost, that suddenly makes a lot more sense. Though I'm not sure how I feel about shorter Rider shows becoming a thing.
Drive should be ending at 47 or 48 episodes like many other Rider series as Ghost is slated to start on october 4...
I think Drive has been doing good at combining the 'two-episode story arc' format with a longer arc in the background.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Drive will get 48 episodes if there are no more pre-emptions, but since it looks like it will end with 1-2 "special" episodes like Wizard's, Drive's own story will end at ep 46 or 47

I liked him when he wasn't a god
and a pirate ship.......
my gawd, this could be...... :O_O:

Well, not only the pirate ship, but the plot being based around the need to collect something in order to be able to make a vital wish. Not to mention that the idea of him gaining a temporary life in order to save a girl sounds a little similar to Wizard, I really think it's likely Utsunomiya is the producer

Drive should be ending at 47 or 48 episodes like many other Rider series as Ghost is slated to start on october 4...
I think Drive has been doing good at combining the 'two-episode story arc' format with a longer arc in the background.

That is true after all it has its own stand alone peisodes while sometimes after the standalone story ends the last scene show what the next episode is or what the next arc is.

Yes it is but there's been a suggestion that Ghost will be appearing in September sometime during Drive. Assuming it's not just some translation mistake, the implication seemed to be that it was a similar situation to Wizard i.e. the final two episodes were officially part of it's run but were basically an 'after the story ended' crossover special that gave us an early look at Gaim.

R

raden238

So Ghost has a cameo in the Drive movie and a early bird team up episode with him? Usually its one or the other.

So Ghost has a cameo in the Drive movie and a early bird team up episode with him? Usually its one or the other.
Its both but anyway i know how the plot of KR ghost and how it will end

We understand kamen rider ghost is about our hero who received a icon from his deceased father but suddenly he got killed but he was revived by the icon and he transformed into a rider and he has to collect 15 icons named after great historic figures (hope its just heroic figures only not inventor musician types unless they include "da vinci ghost icon") in 99 days almost like a combination kamen rider with a bit of the thriller series 24.

I think i know what will happen in the final arc of the series in 2016 the hero will realise that he would turn into a ghost monster like the villains and he won't control it fortunately with the help of the secondary rider like "kamen rider spectre" and his allies the hero gains control defeat the villain and finds a final icon then he makes a wish which is kind of a heroic good deed that it helps to defeat the villains and after that with 99 days are up and has fulfilled his wish the hero departs to the afterlife and his friends miss him and it ends few days or months with the characters moving on to their lives but they aren't aware that the hero KR ghost is always with them as a spirit or guardian angel and he can transform into ghost including his final form as he will always fight the remaining monsters who escaped from his wish and will always protect everyone he will also help the next rider in the crossover series.

But for a earn your happy ending thing after the hero defeats the villains with the wish he dies but his father's ghost (who might be once turned into a monster enemy but redeemed himself that it led him to death but regains his humanity ) revives him again but reminds him to keep the icon and transform into a rider because there might be some remaining monsters left who escaped from his wish and after his father says his final advice to his son he went to afterlife and the hero with tears of joy thanks him and it ends few months later with the characters move on to their lives while the hero now a fulfilled ghost hunter fights the remaining monsters while still using his KR ghost form to fight them he will also help the next rider in the crossover film.

Thats what will happen in the series by the way its almost kind of predictable the franchise needs to improve like give more time to improve the production and writing,reduce the number of episodes,focus less on toy merchandising,having both rider and sentai shows move to saturday evening instead to bring more viewers and also air on the web plus have them make a single rider show just once besides the anniversary comes next years who knew there could be a special next year after ghost but will include showa and heisei riders with a new rider which i hope will have the power similar like gokaiger except instead of transforming into a rider he gets various items or attachments which are similar to previous riders powers.

I hope the episode in ghost will involve kamen rider stronger because his actor araki shigeru died few years ago and i hope they make a episode dedicated to him and his role and here its plot and like every 'neo heisei' series it will be regular two parter

the first part begins when a demon spirit who is a member of the evil organisation Black satan (stronger's first nemesis) decided to revive the organisation by resurrecting the deceased monsters as spirits like him but making them more fearsome than ever,Ghost who is still searching for the icons begins to investigate and hunt the black demon spirit who made allegiance to the current monsters.
As ghost and his secondary rider partner spectre found him they fight their monsters enemies and defeat them easily as they are about to fight the black satan spirit it was too late the monster revived his monster brethren who are more powerful than ever ,Ghost and spectre tried to defeat them but they are hopeless because the revived balck satan monsters are more powerful and the first part episode will end with the riders who are about to meet their demise when suddenly the silhouette of a stranger who looks like Joe shigeru appears in front of them.

The second part will begin where the first part left off the stranger transforms and it was revealed that he is none other than kamen rider stronger he defeat the black satan enemies and saved both ghost and spectre but the black satan demon spirit retreated and say something like ‘We shall battle another time’or something .

As ghost and spectre thanked stronger he disappeared just like the black satan demon spirit the rest of the episode will have him try to find out how he will try to defeat the black satan demon spirit once and for all especially finding out the mysterious jo shigeru also known as kamen rider stronger

In the third act our heroes and allies find out that jo shigeru died three years ago of natural death just like his actor araki shigeru who died few years ago Ghost begins to realise that strongers spirit (or ghost) appeared because the spirit of black spirit group has returned and are going to finish what they started conquering the earth

Ghost and spectre finally confronts the black satan demon spirit as he suddenly turns into a super like being and easily defeats the riders but ghost overcomes the super black satan demon spirit and hits him hard and then stronger appears and decided to team up with him which he accept and then the three riders stronger,ghost and spectre fight against the black satan demon spirit and destroys him with their triple rider kick including using a power up stronger gave to ghost which might be called the stronger icon (maybe to promote the legend rider icons like any once entertainment now toy entertainment franchise does) after the demon spirit is defeated the main rider thanks him but once again stronger disappears because as ghost begins to understand strongers mission is over which means he is finally at rest.

Then near the end of the episode ghost tells his allies about stronger and believes that though heroes died their spirit will always be with them when ever a powerful or returning evil comes back in some other form then it ends with ghost looking at the spirit of stronger and tackle outside the window waving at him before fading away which ghost wave them back as a gesture to say “thanks”.
What do you think?

Last edited: