Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
Kamen Rider 2015-2016 News/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

4g08dsfg4d8fg40.png
Behold !! The 2015 - 2016 kamen rider has been registered !!
It's now been confirmed and our new kamen rider is here ! It's name is Kamen Rider Ghost
Either it's really be a fashion themed or supernatural themed is long to be waited

*More informations to be added

Lurker
It's going to be Kamen Rider Go-Suto, similar to how Go-Busters is named. It's Suto Time! Let's Suto!

edit note: just kidding of course

Last edited:
I hope for a good writer and director. Get Chiaki J. Konaka (Digimon Tamers, Ultraman Gaia) to write a Rider show for once.

Toku Prince
You didn't need to make a new topic. Honestly, we already had a few pages of discussion going in the other topic. The main post and title just needed to be edited and it could've been the topic. :|

Since it's another Utsunomiya Rider show, hopefully it does better than Wizard and hopefully Junko Komura gets the head writer position for this.

The new Tendou Souji
You didn't need to make a new topic. Honestly, we already had a few pages of discussion going in the other topic. The main post and title just needed to be edited and it could've been the topic. :|

So, you want people to dig through 100+ posts just to find actual info and not just rumor junk? I can't quite say I agree, it'd serve to confuse new posters who might stop by and also, this way, it's a whole lot cleaner.

Also also, if you look at past threads, every time a trademark came out, there was a new topic made up basically for the same reasons.
So tl;dr: it's working fine.

I do hope for a new writer again for KR Ghost though. But I wouldn't mind Yasuko Kobayashi writing it since she hasn't done any Rider show since OOO

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
i don't really know who's the best choice for the new blood to write this series, i think it's rather risky (except they found someone like urobuchi, who's been known for his story etc)

so i think maybe the choice are, komura, kobayashi and.....inoue perhaps!?
Lol