Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Toku Prince
Seriously, stop spamming the board

Eh, you can't call that one spam because technically he was discussing what he thinks will be the series's outcome (albeit in the form of a short fanfiction). Though I wouldn't mind a Stronger tribute somewhere in the series (even if its just an expanded role in Superhero Taisen).

By the way, the April 3rd 2016 episode of Kamen Rider Ghost will be the 45th anniversary of the original Kamen Rider's premiere. I wouldn't be surprised if they're planning a special episode just for it (similar to what Ninninger did).

Theories and speculation are fine and all but yours has crossed into fanfiction.
Please post your fanfictions in a more appropriate place like https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Kamen-Rider/

Personally, I'm curious about the cast for Ghost.
Also, it seems the official twitter for Ghost has been set up, although there are no tweets yet.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Don't post your fanfic there. It's a crap site overrun with fanbrats, deranged shippers, and people who think they can write for Kamen Rider without ever having watched it. May I instead recommend http://www.archiveofourown.org

The 2012 & 2013 JUNON Super Boy winners haven't been in Kamen Rider yet, maybe we'll be seeing one of them this year? Think D-Boys still have a couple left that haven't done anything with Toei either ...

Henshin a Go-Go!!
I realize that no one but me may care but I'm actually really excited to find out who the composer is going to be! It's been a while since we had a series that really stood out musically (OOO was probably the last one I can think of, maaaaaaaybe Fourze) but with its spooky theme I really hope the music for KR Ghost is wonderful.

Also depending on what the rest of the gear ends up looking like I could easily see this becoming the first (only?) series I end up collecting everything from. This spooky theme has me REALLY excited!

"Training."
Good music hey?

[video=youtube;6JAOKfX1F8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JAOKfX1F8A[/video]

This piece right here is AMAZING. Definitely captured the Sengoku Era theme. Sadly, the show itself went from Sengoku Era into freaking mythology.

Good music hey?

This piece right here is AMAZING. Definitely captured the Sengoku Era theme. Sadly, the show itself went from Sengoku Era into freaking mythology.

I prefer this theme personally. When it played during that moment in Full Throttle, the hype was real.

[video=youtube;N6KCTNx5dMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6KCTNx5dMU[/video]

But yeah, Gaim's music was outstanding. Shame that Kousuke Yamashita's score for Ninninger isn't really sticking out like this one did.

By the way, the April 3rd 2016 episode of Kamen Rider Ghost will be the 45th anniversary of the original Kamen Rider's premiere. I wouldn't be surprised if they're planning a special episode just for it (similar to what Ninninger did).
Given that we'd have just started watching the 40th Sentai at that point, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the day the spring break 1 hour crossover episode aired so they could make a big deal of both shows.

Toku Prince
The 2012 & 2013 JUNON Super Boy winners haven't been in Kamen Rider yet, maybe we'll be seeing one of them this year? Think D-Boys still have a couple left that haven't done anything with Toei either ...

Toei seems to have taken a liking to the Ken-On agency in recent years too. There was a rumour that Toshiki Seto of Ken-On's "Next Generation" group would be Ghost. This kid doesn't seem to have any public social media accounts though so I couldn't check to see if he's been filming anything recently.

Ryota Kobayashi of the same group was teasing an info ban to do with something he was filming. I think some of the dates when he was filming (that he mentioned on his blog) lined up with Surprise Future's filming. But he just announced that he'd be starring in a Kamen Teacher stage show starting in September so that puts him out of the running..

Lurker
I actually like Ghost's hoddie, reminds me of Spider-Gwen.

That bike though...