Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread 2 (first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Marvelous died and let Ahim have her backstory episode to herself. If Joe can defeat Barizorg alone, she can kill an enemy without big strong alpha male Marv butting in
 
The difference is that Joe defeating Barizorg was a matter of pride. Since he has to be the one to save Sid's soul. However in Ahim's case, she might be way over her head in wanting revenge. So Marvelous & the others backing her up doesn't make her weak. Since a Sentai's true strenght is from their teamwork.
 
Still, they have to pair her with Marvelous? I wouldn't have minded her teaming up with Luka or Gai, but the ShinkenReds thing just sends out this huge message of "she can't do anything without the big tough alpha male hero". Think I'll skip 41 and just re-watch the Timeranger tribute
 
Though I have no problem with the dual ShinkenRed's, I do think that having Ahim have an epic battle like Joe and Barizorg with her Action Commander Rival person would be incredibly awesome. Just the one on one atmosphere is very epic.

It reminds me of when Yuuri went on a vengeful rampage against the Londarz that killed her father. Not even Tatsuya helped her then, though he did convince her not to kill the Londarz. Though I wonder if Ahim will ever go to Yuuri-levels of pink vengeance.
 
Still, they have to pair her with Marvelous? I wouldn't have minded her teaming up with Luka or Gai, but the ShinkenReds thing just sends out this huge message of "she can't do anything without the big tough alpha male hero". Think I'll skip 41 and just re-watch the Timeranger tribute

..Are you serious? Nobody else is going to be ShinkenRed except Marvelous. And there is NO WAY that it is "sending that message."
 
Did you ever consider Ahim didn't want to do it alone? Or that Marvelous stops her from rampaging in revenge? Or that only she and Marvelous are present and the others somewhere else?

Don't call misogyny until you actually know whats going on. Besides, Marvelous steps aside as leader when Red doesn't lead the team they transform into. Rewatch the JAQK battle from the poker episode or the Magiranger tribute. When the Timeranger tribute premiere she's going to be one of the centers of attention.
 
Did you ever consider Ahim didn't want to do it alone? Or that Marvelous stops her from rampaging in revenge? Or that only she and Marvelous are present and the others somewhere else?

Her motives don't matter. She doesn't need Marvelous. Joe got to battle Barizorg alone and Luka got her backstory episode to herself, so it's only fair to give Ahim her moment of glory ALONE

SO, just because the Red has to back up the pink your gonna skip an episode?

It's her backstory episode. The episode that's supposed to be about how cool she is, all by herself. Marvelous can **** right off.

Besides, I'll be rewatching Timeranger next week, and everyone else will be discussing Gokaiger without me raving about it. Everybody's happy :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top