Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread 2 (first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
On a more positive note, I hope we hear about the Kakuranger tribute soon. When the summaries for 41-43 leaked, apparently 43 was to be a two-part episode with Kakuranger in 44 ...

(is it wrong that I'm not too disappointed about no Zyuranger tribute, but will hit the roof if there is no Kakuranger ep?)

Last edited:
You Need A Mint
Your really missing the whole point of what everyone was just trying to tell you... Oh well, if you wanna be dense go right ahead and miss a good episode.

Who says she wont?! For all we know thats from a different fight with the monster and she is the one to kill him.

The new Tendou Souji
tumblrlpwjynfh751qdmawo.jpg

You guys....

Her motives don't matter. She doesn't need Marvelous. Joe got to battle Barizorg alone and Luka got her backstory episode to herself, so it's only fair to give Ahim her moment of glory ALONE
But Luka didn't have a big battle that episode. All I remember from that fight was the monster copying Gai.

And shouldn't you at least focus your hate toward the writer of the episode and not the characters?

so i just saw gokaiger ep 40 and well i'm not quite sure how they even had their powers to begin with since the shrine was destroyed back then wen they didnt hve gokai silver so hopefully wen the subs come i'll understand but anyway my question is was that matriod or however the hell its spelled, the same model the goseigers fought i cant remember

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
so i just saw gokaiger ep 40 and well i'm not quite sure how they even had their powers to begin with since the shrine was destroyed back then wen they didnt hve gokai silver so hopefully wen the subs come i'll understand but anyway my question is was that matriod or however the hell its spelled, the same model the goseigers fought i cant remember
It's the ZanKT 0.
What do you mean by "back when..,."? They have him already during the Gosei vs Shinken team-up. He is just in another place. The episode just shows how they ended up in that place.
I don't think that's the source of their power, rather, they want to protect something inside it (basically Ninjaman's jar).

Who says she wont?! For all we know thats from a different fight with the monster and she is the one to kill him.

Turns out Ahim is pairing up with everyone to fight next week, not just Marvelous. Wings with Gai, Gouraiger with Don..
And she's the sole focus and apparently the first one to fire the Galleon Buster after Marvelous. Is that good enough? :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.