Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread 2 (first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Turns out Ahim is pairing up with everyone to fight next week, not just Marvelous. And she's the sole focus and apparently the first one to fire the Galleon Buster after Marvelous. Is that good enough? :laugh:

It could be ;)

Everyone? I haven't seen the preview yet. This being the Timeranger episode that I was really looking forward to of course it would be the night I fell asleep before I could watch it on Keyhole :sweat:

Red Falcon
Looking forward to seeing history being made with the appearance of the 2 ShinkenReds on screen at the same time :castlerock:

Kuuguitar
Turns out Ahim is pairing up with everyone to fight next week, not just Marvelous. Wings with Gai, Gouraiger with Don..
And she's the sole focus and apparently the first one to fire the Galleon Buster after Marvelous. Is that good enough? :laugh:

Reminds me of how Shinkenger #41 was the Kotoha focus ep.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Turns out Ahim is pairing up with everyone to fight next week, not just Marvelous. Wings with Gai, Gouraiger with Don..
And she's the sole focus and apparently the first one to fire the Galleon Buster after Marvelous. Is that good enough? :laugh:

Then who is she gonna fight as with Luka?

I was going to like the episode regardless. But what about Luka and Joe? Who do you sdhe'll be for them? I need to look at the key charts.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I was going to like the episode regardless. But what about Luka and Joe?

You double posted the same thing.

And Joe:

arasuji4.jpg

(Cleaned the double post.)

I knew it. Did it show Luka/Ahim cause that stumps me the most. My guess is Bioman.

Well under 9000
Just watched the Megaranger episode.

tumblr_lvcjowwRwY1qc8akh

Why is there a random PS2 in a classroom? It doesn't even look plugged in.

The Meteor has landed
Kenta needs something to play during his break.

Also, someone needs to make a new thread now, we've hit 3000

So........HM, you want to do it....again?

Status
Not open for further replies.